Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newly Purchased Avensis

avprodc

I've just purchased a 2013 Avensis 2.2. D-Cat Excel Auto. 1st Toyota. Had considered an S-max (reports about Ford Auto box, not so good) and an Octavia (very firm ride) and settled on this one. Specifically wanted an auto. Not convinced about how economical it will be, as it seems more thirsty that my previous ride - 2.4D with 160+bhp (the Toyota is 150). Willing to trade a little less fuel economy for more reliability, so hopefully it is a good buy. Any guidance on likely problems would be appreciated. It's done 90000 miles - a bit on the high side - but apparently has a chain which lasts the life of the engine, rather than belts which need changing. (Engine seems to growl a bit more as a result.) Only problem so far appears to be with the electric folding mirrors not folding in/out every time,

Hello Ed - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome Ed...good decision.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links