Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Scottish Meet! ** PICS INSIDE + VIDEO**

Ryan1985

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ricomr2

• Scottish_SR

• Liam_GTR

Alrighters! Havent been on TOC recently comp is kaput on m8s right now. Yea was a great laugh! Too bad ye didnt catch my flam0r action on the vid heh.

Pizzaboy.... after the remap I'll smoke your *** mr !! .... lol

Naw it wasnt meant to be a proper race I bogged my launch you can see it in the footage was just meant to look good for the camera. I wanted to do it again but ye guys werent up for it..bah ya guys gotta be more hardcore :arrgg-matey: When I launch properly it shoots like a motorbike on video..didnt look it on our race Jim but was still funky! (err...I do not condone street racing or filming it :) )

Next time ill get all my m8s out ..not all Toyotas but im sure ye wouldnt mind the odd evo/skyline etc :thumbsup:

What is it you drive cally?, ive no doubt seen you about

an mk3 astra, white/blue pearl. (wish it was an mr2 though :lol: )

Alrighters! Havent been on TOC recently comp is kaput on m8s right now. Yea was a great laugh! Too bad ye didnt catch my flam0r action on the vid heh.

Pizzaboy.... after the remap I'll smoke your *** mr !! .... lol

Naw it wasnt meant to be a proper race I bogged my launch you can see it in the footage was just meant to look good for the camera. I wanted to do it again but ye guys werent up for it..bah ya guys gotta be more hardcore :arrgg-matey: When I launch properly it shoots like a motorbike on video..didnt look it on our race Jim but was still funky! (err...I do not condone street racing or filming it :) )

Next time ill get all my m8s out ..not all Toyotas but im sure ye wouldnt mind the odd evo/skyline etc :thumbsup:

yeah will be good to go out again mate... especially curious what the car can do after the remap. That was the first time I had attempted launching like that... second time was better.

I would have been up for it all night mate... I would have won one of the times... lol.

I saw your flamer action !! The boy in the other red MR2 saw mine from behind also. ( mine was out of both zorst ends... :P ) How cool would it be to get it on video ? Sweet as !

What happened to all the pictures you and your bro were taking ?? Get them posted up !!

You too Ryan !

Anyway... Let me know when you want to sort something Pizzaboy and I'll scoot up for another night of fun and games !

LIAM HAS SOME PICS ONLINE !!

VIDEO FOOTAGE TO FOLLOW !!

www.urbanracing.co.uk

in the events section... sweet !

002.jpg

006.jpg

There were another 3 mr2s that turned up. A few peeps were running late.

028.jpg

029.jpg

039.jpg

044.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

057.jpg

There are more pictures online at Liams website ... Urban Racing

These are just a few of them... quality pics liam. Hope you don't mind me linking to them like this mate.

Cheers

Jim

btw, anyone know who the chaps with the red and blue yaris were ??

One of them signed up on Sunday I think, not sure about the other guy though!? His mate??

ross

ah ! .... they were either shy, or bored as they left after 5 mins... lol

Anyway.. the video footage should be good. Can't wait until that's ready.

There's still pics from Ryan1985 and Pizzaboy to come tho. I was gonna take pics, but my camera makes everything look orange.. lol.

Oh... btw... Pizzaboy and James were arguing over which car was the best looking up at Strathypark... my one or the black skyline parked next to it. Thought it was quite funny. To me my car looks normal and boring now... lol.

Wasnt there for long, had to get away early. Many more people turn up in the end? Did the supra make an appearance? Almost fell asleep at the wheel today, really need to get some sleep. 10am was far to early!! especially after going to be around 6am.

(oh and i was the one with the blue yaris if any of u r confused/wondering)

Mr Blue Yaris

notice how your front bumper looks fine in some of the pics jim?

lol.. yeah I did mate...

thanks !

Jimlad your is looking wonderful :ph34r: cant wait to see it at JAE. :thumbsup:

cheers Asha !!

Liam.. any idea when the vid footage will be ready ?

Yeh blue yaris was mine. Best bit of my car has to be the number plate, but thats obviously not going to be posted. Red yaris was my frinds who wasnt too keen on staying. I needed to back at mine for 2 so i would have stayed until 1.30ish but friend didnt want to stay. boring ***** :P Ah well, there is always next time.

the pair of you should turn up to the next one mate ! See if you can stick around for a bit. We had a great day... and night !

I know who the other white 2 belongs to now, big lad called Carl - works for a window tinting place in Edinburgh.

So when we decided for the next one then?

R.

there's the one on the 1st Aug... but apart from that I dunno.

Think Rico is gonna organise something... and yeah... Carl was massive.. suprised he fitted in his car !

Bugger about the 1st but I'll be down at TOTB, maybe in the 2 tho not competing.

Anything else let me know!!!

R.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links