Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hello everyone

dave/celica/avensis

i have just signed up to the Toyota owners club upon the purchase of my 3rd toyota, an 05 avensis petrol, my previous toyota is an 03 celica which i like so much its now kept as a fun car for summer use, as i want to keep it long term and preserve it in the excellent condition it is in now, plus i just could not part with it as its such a cool car. my first Toyota was a 93 carina 1600 saloon which i ran for 7 years and it had taken us all over the country and covered 160k miles when i sold it to make way for the celica, if i had the space i would have kept it, it was the best 400 quid car ive ever bought. i have had my avensis T3x for a month now and it has proved to be as ultra reliable as its predecessors , very comfortable with plenty of space and well equipped and so far very economical , this has relived the celica from the daily driver duties. all 3 cars have been exceptional value for money and the build quality is unmatched compared to any other mass produced marque . 

• Like 1

Hello David - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

thank you, i look forward to an enjoyable membership.

Welcome Dave,

I had a Celica too before my current Estima..same year and colour.!..loved it and would have kept it had I somewhere to actually store or garage it..so I let i go...great car to drive and utterly reliable.

• Like 1