Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Having issues

Chipout

I cannot seem to get any ignition power to my computer. Engine light don’t come on when car is turn to ignition. It swings but won’t start. Any idea as to what is the preventing my car from starting?

03FEC77C-8317-4938-A055-B3B863D1F36A.jpeg

I have the same issue with an 03 yaris at the minute, waiting for manual to come with wiring diagrams. !st place to start is fuses, relays, if your eml isn't lighting up then you have lost comms with your main ecu(it wont start as it runs fuel pump, spark etc, i would check your efi fuse and also relays. I am at the same point as you, i have checked fuses, relays and am in the process of checking all earths(whilst i await diagrams), if you have a test light or multimeter, go through and check all of your fuses efi is good place to start. Car i am working on has been standing ages, my initial thoughts are leaning towards either a faulty ecu (low on the list at this point) or more likely a broken cable(rats etc or bad earths)), i cant go much further until i have diagrams to see what circuits mix with what and where splices, earths etc are located.

Hope this helps a little, im sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Its not going to be fun, i hope yours turns out to be simple.

good luck.