Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2006 Estima Sound/Navi System

Muse9

I have recently purchased an imported 2006 Estima 3.5 V6 AWD. Having examined the Panoramic Sound/Navi system (obviously still the Japanese set-up), can anyone tell me, (and please forgive my ignorance!) where the entry is for DVDs and CDs? For the life of me I cannot find it.

Hi, Alan, there could be a unit under the front passenger seat for cd's. On mine the front face of the head unit slides down.

Hi Tony, Many thanks for the response. I've looked under the passenger seat and although there are couple of small black boxes, they don't appear to be CD/DVD players. I'll keep looking!

Top right eject button ? (eject logo) the face drops down top slot is cd the lower is the dvd navi iirc

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Bob, I've only just picked up your reply, Will try what you suggest,

Morning Bob, you were spot on! I followed your instructions and all was revealed!

Many thanks.

Welcome, Alan...glad you got it sorted...I have the 1mz-fe V6 3 litre in my 2003 Esti.

Great vehicle..Hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far....going on 4 years now.

Thanks Neil. Love this car and everything that it comes with! I look forward to years of enjoyable driving.

• 2 months later...

If you are trying to get to grips with the Japanese head unit, I found this site useful (Although its for the Alphard most of the info applies to Estima head units too)

http://eightseaters.blogspot.com/2009/06/head-unit.html

There is a bunch of posts that go through different tasks e.g. bluetooth connection for phone calls (does not do audio streaming)

http://eightseaters.blogspot.com/2009/07/bluetooth-connection-to-hu.html

Cheers Dave

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links