Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X Nav map updates

152bobby

How is this done in a 2014 Aygo (new shape).

Is it a dealer update or is there a cheaper way ?

Thanks

17 hours ago, gampla said:

Aygo does not use Touch2 

Take a look here you will need the number from your current SD card ( found in X-nav unit top left of glovebox, open sliding door and pop out the SD card )

It's the same for all you need to go onto the toyota website put in your media centre and the code for that model then you pay and down load

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

ca50421ea23dd9b201b79aac96de82a3.jpg73057bcba0345da29d9109a4d8863825.jpg

3 hours ago, gampla said:

It's the same for all you need to go onto the toyota website put in your media centre and the code for that model then you pay and down load

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

ca50421ea23dd9b201b79aac96de82a3.jpg73057bcba0345da29d9109a4d8863825.jpg

Again Aygo does not Use Touch 2, it does not have online services and does not link to any website. Map updates on Aygo x-nav are via a purchasable SD card available from your dealer or via the map update link in my previous post 

• 1 year later...
On 1/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Again Aygo does not Use Touch 2, it does not have online services and does not link to any website. Map updates on Aygo x-nav are via a purchasable SD card available from your dealer or via the map update link in my previous post 

What about the software updates, do they also need to be done vie the SD card? 

I know this was not the original question of this thread but, I'm curious as there appear to be a mechanism to perform updates built-in to the interface.

6 hours ago, APS said:

What about the software updates, do they also need to be done vie the SD card? 

I know this was not the original question of this thread but, I'm curious as there appear to be a mechanism to perform updates built-in to the interface.

Updates an be done by dealers under warranty in response to a reported fault, out of warranty you could pay a dealer ( or if you use them regularly just ask ) otherwise pay for a few hours access @ www.toyota-tech.eu and download what you require.

• Like 1