Do Not Sell My Personal Information

info on an engine needed

nicknicky

Hi  Guys ,

I'm  looking  for   an  engine  that  i  can't  find  or    whatever  info  that  could  help  .

the  engine  is  a  simple  1nd tv   actually  for  yaris   but  this  type  i'm  looking  for   is  very  difficult  to  find  .....

I'm  attaching  pics  so  you  can  probably  unerstand  better  differences  an  give  some  more  info  or  any  ieas  about.

Thanks 

IMG_2569.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

e4f88aa5-e595-4cdd-b0a7-9b1722067f58.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

what year yaris is it for ? and what country are you from ?

PM me the vin and i will look it up, are you looking for used or a recon long block ?

That's a late model 1nd -tv 10/2010, A engine from around the same year from a Yaris, Aygo, Auris or IQ will fit (same basic engine you may need to swap some parts over from the old engine

There are quite a few on eBay.it - Just search 1NDTV or Kijiji.it  full rebuild engines are 1800-2500 euro

Thanks  so  you  mean  that  you  can't  find  the  same  engine  or  as  i  already  know  is  very  diffiult  to  find  it ?

The engine is common to those cars not just the IQ, This is a UK based Forum, so I can't help you with finding an engine other than the above suggestions

The basic engine is the same its the bolt on parts that are different like the engine mounts and some wiring what you can pull off the old engine

Thank  to  you  all  ,  this  engine  I  think  has  that  shape  for  fitting  matters   this  is  why  i'm  looking  for  the  same  one  .

G6-R the OP is from Italy

They are the same engine its not specific to the IQ as I said above you will need to swap the parts from the old engine to the new one to suit the IQ

double-checked the engine part number any 1NDTV with the engine number starting 0027 onwards is correct

Toyota oem numbers are,

19000-33340 (2010.09-2010.12)

or

19000-33341 (2010.12-2012.05)

The ND engine in an IQ is unique and not shared across the other models and also varies in IQ to two versions ( Built upto Sept 2010 and beyond these are not interchangeable either )  the block was significantly altered to allow the repackaging required to fit in the IQ engine bay ( specifically the positioning of the Alternator, AC compressor & Idle pulley and also the re-positioned transmission ) where as the Yaris, Corolla, Auris etc share the same engine.

The Chassis/Vin above used the later post Sept 2010 part number 19000-33340 this part number was replaced by 19000-33341 from Dec 2010 build if you get a engine from a post Dec 2010 build you will also need part number 16620-33031 ( Aux belt tensioner assy ) to make it fit the earlier build type.

See picture attached showing how the Aux belts route differently comparing IQ with other models

Whats wrong with your engine to require replacement?

Other ND Aux belt routing.PNG

IQ Aux belt routing.PNG

On 1/23/2020 at 9:04 PM, Devon Aygo said:

Whats wrong with your engine to require replacement?

See pic 2. Rodney and his brother escaped. lol

Hi  ,

i  didn't  understand  very  well  your  last  posts  how  ever  i  will answer  your  questions .

I  need  to  replace  the  engine  ause  there  is  a  hole  and  also  because  inside  parts  are  all  ruined .

Sorry that got lost in translation.

The connecting rods have gone through the side of the crank case, also known as throwing a rod