Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spacesaver for Auris

Goonlecker

Hi,

i've got a 2013 Auris Hybrid estate and as standard it includes the repair kit. In the last 36 hours I've had two tyres on the same wheel go flat (probably debris on the roads from the heavy rain lately). Both have necessitated a call to Toyota Breakdown (bought the car last year from an approved dealer) to get to a garage and sort it out because the damage has been more than the kit can handle.

Upshot, I need to get a spacesaver cause I don't trust this not to happen again and I don't think I can rely on the repair kit. Does anyone know what the right space saver would be and where to get it from?

Toyotas official list:

Auris TS spare wheel.PNG

I got my space saver from my Toyota dealer. After much online searching, it wasn’t the cheapest, but it came complete. Tyre, wheel, jack, wheel brace, floor and mould carrier for all.

2 hours ago, Jonmartin said:

I got my space saver from my Toyota dealer. After much online searching, it wasn’t the cheapest, but it came complete. Tyre, wheel, jack, wheel brace, floor and mould carrier for all.

Ditto. Simple, neat, complete. 

I was fortunate enough to get mine off eBay seller local to me for £35.  The only thing it didn't have was the mould carrier. Just popped an old towel under it and not had a problem. Definitely check eBay, gumtree and local scrapyards first before resorting to Mr T

Decided to go with Toyota in the end, would love to save the money but always wonder if I scrimp here what it could lead to. Thanks for the help people.

• Like 1