Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No front foglights

Julie farnell

Split into new topic and moved to the Aygo club.

As far as I'm aware, front foglights would have been an option on the Aygo Black, rather than being a standard fit.

Eg - https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/toyota-aygo-black-launched

Hi julie, 

I felt the same, I have this thing about fog lamps, apart from being a practical useful feature to have, I feel that they complete the front face of any vehicle in my opinion that is!

I recall my partner having purchased an Avensis gosh over 15 years ago, basic GS model, he paid our dealer hundreds to have some fitted along with a boot spoiler and front skirt. I thought he was mental.

Anyway, I only just completed my front fog lamp project install at the weekend, purchased the lamps on eBay, had the bezels sprayed to my colour at a body shop, and purchased wiring and template at my dealer. All in all I think it cost me just under £100.00. Not bad. If you are considering the install, I hope you have the guts to drill saw holes 102mm plus 4 x 16mm holes around it, gut wrenching but has to be spot on for a perfect fit! It's not that hard though like anything requires alot of patience.