Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Infotainment now linked to My Lexus. Whut?

AndrueC

When I started my 2019 Corolla this evening I got a message on the infotainment unit saying that my subscriptions were live. I also got an email on my phone (which I didn't read at the time). The email says:

"Dear ,

We noticed that you have used our Lexus connected services from your Vehicle's navigation unit using your My Lexus account. Now we need to link your vehicle with this Infotainment system so that you can enjoy all the benefits we offer from our portal as well. Please sign in to your My Lexus account My Lexus and add/associate a vehicle for your Infotainment system.

Best Regards,
My Lexus Team"

Eh?

More than likely an error, its all the same servers, or you have a rare 1 of 1 Lexus Corolla

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 5:56 PM, AndrueC said:

When I started my 2019 Corolla this evening I got a message on the infotainment unit saying that my subscriptions were live. I also got an email on my phone (which I didn't read at the time). The email says:

"Dear ,

We noticed that you have used our Lexus connected services from your Vehicle's navigation unit using your My Lexus account. Now we need to link your vehicle with this Infotainment system so that you can enjoy all the benefits we offer from our portal as well. Please sign in to your My Lexus account My Lexus and add/associate a vehicle for your Infotainment system.

Best Regards,
My Lexus Team"

Eh?

Didn't you recently have My T connected by the dealer? Maybe they did something strange with the connected services? I had no luck with the dealer, they did not know how to connect my Corolla, so Toyota rang me and dealt with the connection. Maybe the dealer did something. Just based on my experience!

• Like 1