Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Interiors

Auris James

While I was waiting for my car to be fixed I had a seat in all the various models and all had black interiors and head liner which made the interiors quite dark.

I'm quite old fashioned and like cream leather and lighter head liner. Also I thought the new corolla was quite cramped for rear leg room. Sat in corolla, yaris, Aygo, cHR and finally the RAV4. Out of all of them liked the rav 4 interior, except black headliner.

What interior colours do they offer? I like cream, grey, even brown better than all black. My Auris interior is black but the seats have the white brick like pattern so breaks up the black.

My old 2006 Lexus IS 220D had cream cloth interior and door cards and dash that lifted the interior nicely. Would be better in leather as easily cleaned!

What colour interior do you like?

James.

Lex3.jpg

Lex1.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Auris James said:

Also I thought the new corolla was quite cramped for rear leg room.

Toyota are targeting different customer groups for each version of the Corolla. Extracted from Toyota UK blog:

"Each is designed to fulfil different customer needs. The compact Hatchback is aimed at young couples; the versatile Touring Sports for families; and the comfortable Saloon targeting young professionals who want more prestigious styling, on-board space and comfort."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Toyota are targeting different customer groups for each version of the Corolla. Extracted from Toyota UK blog:

"Each is designed to fulfil different customer needs. The compact Hatchback is aimed at young couples; the versatile Touring Sports for families; and the comfortable Saloon targeting young professionals who want more prestigious styling, on-board space and comfort."

Makes sense. I'm the odd one out. Mostly just me in the car and I felt the TS more practical for me for extra boot space and Auris TS seems to have higher rear head room than the non TS. I'm used to old Volvo estates and they are quite big!

James.

I agreed with that, my favourite is the Saloon with two tone interior, sadly not available in UK, but the Irish or EU variants has it, at least Corolla saloon here comes with white head lining as standard which is nice. I ve seen Canadian version of Corolla hatch in two tone , white and black and it is amazing.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links