Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Lights On..

Radtoy

I fitted my lexus lights today. Took all of 5 mins per side. 1 bolt and 2 scotchlocks. Couldnt have been easier!

Now all i need are some of these silver bulbs for the indicators, where can i get them cheap?

A local motorfactors is selling them for 17 quid and they can stuff that! (thats a good 7 pints of stella)

:thumbsup:

i can get hold of the Osram Diadem bulbs quite cheaply if i get a load at once

WE can do a group buy for these, we need to know numbers. will speak to the boss man to see what price they can be done for numbers dependand also post some pics too

Iwould be if they are cheap!

Just found a place called powerbulbs who are doing free blue vision sidelight bulbs with the osram diadems. £14.75 for both pairs inc postage

The diadems look blue/silver in the day which would look cool on my blue yaris!

I'm tempted.....unless a group buy is aranged!

was lookin into the diamdems and i could probably get them for £10 per set plus a couple of quid for postage

alright evryone whos wanta set then? so far its

Knightrider

Radtoy

any more?

I'd be up 4 a set of silver bulbs 4 the indicators!

Cheers :thumbsup:

what the hell are silver bulbs?

:)

Err...

Not wanting to state the obvious, the clue is in the sentence!

(To be honest, I have no idea either but didn’t want to say!!) :lol:

what the hell are silver bulbs?

:)

look carefully at the pic I posted, when the indicators are not on, you wont see the orange

they have a silver or iredescent coating so they give the indicator lense a nice clear look or blue shimmer within them

they still flash orange though when lit up

gets rid of that hideous 'fried egg' effect

If anyone wants me too, I can organise a group buy as I will be needing some myself in the not to distant future. I am pretty sure I can do the Philips Silver vision for around £9.50 a set if I buy in quantity. The normal retail price is £14.95 and Envy's normal selling price would be £12.50.

I could also save people postage by bringing them down to JAE with me.

Thanks

Kevin

Talking of fried eggs, does anyone know where I can get some replacement side indicators from or how you can change the bulbs in the side indicators. I took mine off the other day and they appear to be completly sealed, as anyone done this mod yet?

Thanks

Kevin

side repaeters are sealed kevin

i intend to do the same to mine and was thinking to eith replace them completely which isnt as easy as you would think due to cosmetic effects

so............i was going to removed the bulb from the lense somehow (maybe with a chisel and drill :lol: ) and then retrofit waterclear orange LEDs in place.

i had seen a pic of some guy who stuck ford focus indicators on....they didnt look too shabby at all! anyone seen this done? or anyone done it?

have a look:

PICCY

small lil white triangular thing :)

they may work but like i say there is a cosmetic effect on the wing where the swage line finishes at the point of the indicator

if you dont follow that through with a new style of indicator then it will look gash

hmm looked into the diadem bulbs and best i can sort them for is £15 per pair and only if i get 10 or more :( RRP is £20

I would be interested in a pair of bulbs.

I am just about to order some clear side indicators and front indicators lenses, so i will defo want the bulbs.

slightly off topic

rob can you sort me out with green headlights, and I need to know how green they are

also, Ive managed to get the side indicators off, I might be able to get the old bulb out, what size is the bulb?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links