Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

fog lights and auto lights

Cbatoday

during the last weeks fog spells I needed to use my fog lights

I did notice that to put the fog lights on my 2019 corolla st I had to move the switch from auto to lights on and then the fog light illuminates and shows on the dash

is this because if its not totally dark the main beam isn't switched on with auto and therefore the fog light won't come on

I noticed a lot of the newer cars didn't have there fog lights on, maybe its the same on other makes but I think 80% will be drivers not turning the normal lights on never mind the fog lights

You should only use fog lights when visibility drops below 100 metres which is pretty rare.

It's a pet annoyance of mind, that. People who put fog lights on at the slightest sign of mist - and often forget to turn them off. Headlights and tail lights should be fine most of the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndrueC said:

You should only use fog lights when visibility drops below 100 metres which is pretty rare.

It's a pet annoyance of mind, that. People who put fog lights on at the slightest sign of mist - and often forget to turn them off. Headlights and tail lights should be fine most of the time.

+1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links