Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What to watch for when buying Auris Estate Hybrid ~2014

Sungodraz

Hey! Made my decision to get a hybrid months ago, and finally settled down on the Auris Estate instead of Prius.

I'm going to be buying one at around ~150k(km) ~2014 year. What should I look for and if everything seems good and I do buy it, what should my general maintenance tips be? There are a lot of suggestions from the Prius side, which I guess the Auris shares a lot with internally. Egr? Battery cooling system clean?...

If you look at Prius gen 3 on Prius chat, there's lots of knowledgeable people on there. It's mainly American based and if you read the posts about pre 2015 with over 100000miles you might be scared off! However, you don't hear of problems over here.  I'd be inclined to change all fluids and filters, batt fan clean, strip manifold and egr system and clean out, strip and lubricate brakes to head off problems. Try to find if it consumes oil before buying. See how old the 12v Battery is. I'm not an expert but did a load of research before buying mine. Hv Battery should be good for a long time 

• Like 1