Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Hatch vs Sedan - New video format, would love some feedback!

MattBrandCars

Hi all, just as the title suggests! I'm just a small Aussie content creator and am looking to start making different videos on-top of the video reviews I already do.

Would love some feedback on my latest video because it is a different style to what I usually do 😊

Thank you very much in advance!

https://youtu.be/TzNxX2xwKAY

Yes, nice video! I agree with most of your review. The Sedan / Saloon is actually a great looking car. If I had a family, it would be the car of choice, along with the TS, as the Hatchback is impractical if you want to go a long distance with more passengers, and any luggage, forget it.

i like the comparison you made. i probably would have gone for TS as I thought the Sedan / Saloon would have fixed seats as many Saloons used to. i have not seen a video that makes the comparison.

To go a step further, maybe you could compare hatchback, Saloon / Sedan and TS. Then viewers would have a total picture of all the options. 

5 minutes ago, Timmon said:

To go a step further, maybe you could compare hatchback, Saloon / Sedan and TS. Then viewers would have a total picture of all the options. 

No Touring sport in Aus 

The saloon actually is as big as the TS, yes you loose some space above the boot but you have little bit better aerodynamics so if you do a lot of motorway miles may make sense, and the rear seats goes down, tough choice for me. The hatch looks the best imo, but yes too small on rear seats, it’s the worse of all compact cars, especially with the black roof lining. 

Toyota AU probably have a different target audience to that used in the UK (where Toyota Owners Club and the majority of members are based). In the UK, the hatchback targets couples, the Touring Sport (Europe only) families and the saloon (sedan) execs. 

Both the Touring Sport and the saloon have a longer wheelbase than the hatchback - the same as the Prius and the Avensis - so legroom in the rear will be better. 

On 1/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, Devon Aygo said:

No Touring sport in Aus 

Having not bought a car for 17 years, buying the Corolla has been an eye opener. The confusion, even amongst UK moto mags, re options available, has been mind boggling. Even when I bought the car, I thought I was getting a fixed first gear, only to find the reviewer got it wrong and it is an usa (only?) option! Another one was heads up display, advised as an option, but turned out it wasn't in UK ( although it is now in some models) . Not a problem, but the Corolla has an incredible variety of options worldwide. Even a guy from USA insisted I could not have ordered a panoramic roof, as the Corolla does not have one. Well not in USA it seems.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links