Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2015 Aygo x play navigation?

Black9

Hi, my wife needs to start using her nav in her aygo for work. Can anyone tell me how to get the nav on the screen and if there’s an app required to do this? She uses an iPhone

Thanks 

Does the head unit have the X-nav sat nav installed?

There doesn’t seem to be an option on the menu. Sales person told her she needs to download an app - I’m assuming it’s a phone mirroring thing via maps? 

Your Aygo, assuming it has the X-touch touch screen multi media unit, will have Mirrorlink. Don't think iPhones are supported by Mirrorlink.

Yes is has the touchscreen with DAB, rear camera, car info etc.. so to confirm, with iPhone there’s no way to use navigation display on the touchscreen? 

I'm not in my daughter's Aygo, so can't say exactly where to find the built in sat nav option. But just go through all the touchscreen menus until you see the Sat Nav one, find it, press it, if it goes into maps, then you have them, if it does nothing, you don't.  Also open the glove box and at the rear top left, there should be a green light on and a little opening with a sliding door which holds the SD card for the maps.

In regards to Mirrorlink, I've tried a few things to get this working using my android Pixel 4 with no luck. I'm going to have another fiddle with it when I have time, but remember, not all mobile phones support Mirrorlink.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links