Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Instrument cluster

Gooner20112012

Is French and Japanese version Toyota yaris 2004 D4D 1 .4diesel 5dr D4D digital instrument cluster compatible and how easy to remove without damaging dashboard ?

Hmm. French will be LHD and Japanese RHD for one thing...

If I remember correctly the French never built the diesel version. Only petrol was produced by French.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Perfection said:

If I remember correctly the French never built the diesel version. Only petrol was produced by French.

No, my ex, French built, Mk 2 Yaris was a 1.4D4D.

Its the same dash the lens over the top dictates lhd or rhd, not 100% but there may be a difference between the petrol and diesel

I will check part numbers as per your other thread i need a vin, i can then confirm specs between Jap and French built

Yes it can be removed fairly easily

random vid off youtube....

Many thanks Flash mine is French have got part number from Toyota. Do  i need to disconnect Battery before removal? Everything works on mine speedo rev counter and fuel gauge but dosent show mileage. Wonder if bad connection at one of plug ins? Any ideas?

It may be a dry joint on the pcb - its best practice to disconnect the Battery first

is the mileage area dark ? if you shine a torch in the display and you can see the digits its just a blown bulb/led

those connectors can corrode/tarnish over time too

Mileage not dark just reads 0miles if i press odo it just flashes 0 and above odo when i press everytime flash TRIP A