Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B9004 stereo,

RikMRon

D4D 2007, standard radio CD player. The question is the B9004 stereo, I have the chance to upgrade my stereo/radio unit to the b9004, should I put the £200 into this radio nav system, without wiring or Ariel's or go for the an after market nav unit? I would like DAB too?

If you have £200 to blow, definitely aftermarket 👍, however, not sure what you will get for that price.  Shop around, there's plenty to chose from.

If you had a TOC Halfords discount card, you'd immediately get 15% off !!

That is a very old nav unit, you will not get a decent nav/dab radio for £200, steer clear of no name junk off ebay/aliexpress

IMHO Halford's are well over priced, i would not touch sony car audio with a barge pole, Kenwood is ok for basic entry level stuff but its nothing special

if you have a smart phone Pioneer and Alpine do their entry level Android auto / Apple car units for the £3-400 mark

I just had a quick check on eBay for Pioneer double din with Android auto etc, there are loads to chose from, Pioneer, Kenwood Alpine etc.  Check item number below for example.  You'll get more for your money buying a used one, but you take your chances !!!

....and yes, stay clear of the Chinese ones, however, Pumpkin and Xtrons have came a long way and are the better of the Chinese ones.  Just do your research, should you go down that route.

That's the one, I'm bias towards alpine tbh as i have first-hand experience with their support and senior techs (still have my pdx amps in storage)