Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice: For buying Gen2/3 Prius

Wayne2015

The yaris hybrid will definitely be reliable and cheap to run. If u get the Excel version then I think it comes with 195/55/16 tyres which is great. 

For those mileage I would be very tempted to get the bmw 2 series diesel auto coupe 2015, euro 6. But for £10k it will be high mileage at 100k, one I see on eBay. However the Yaris will save a lot of money and more reliable. 

6 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

The yaris hybrid will definitely be reliable and cheap to run. If u get the Excel version then I think it comes with 195/55/16 tyres which is great. 

For those mileage I would be very tempted to get the bmw 2 series diesel auto coupe 2015, euro 6. But for £10k it will be high mileage at 100k, one I see on eBay. However the Yaris will save a lot of money and more reliable. 

Exactly why I prefer the reliability and cheaper maintenance Yaris over the more fun but potentially pricier maintenance of the BM 👍 

Maybe I could get a cheap 2nd car to make it up...been looking at the Ford Puma 1.7 recently...:driving:

1 hour ago, Wayne2015 said:

Exactly why I prefer the reliability and cheaper maintenance Yaris over the more fun but potentially pricier maintenance of the BM 👍 

Maybe I could get a cheap 2nd car to make it up...been looking at the Ford Puma 1.7 recently...:driving:

Once upon a time I was looking to get a puma, test drove a few, very good as owners reviews were in how they drove. However they weren't good example, price or spec that I want. One didnt have electric mirrors, one hasnt had cambelt changed at 60k which was a big thing on the puma. 

Stick to the Yaris only, 2nd car would be waste money on everything, then might as well get the bm 🙂

• Haha 1

We only live once!

Sod it, let's get the biggest baddest motor out there! 🤣 

(Wayne googling "Lancia integrale" :driving:🤣

When I decided against getting the auris or Lexus ct200 hybrid due to cat theft, I actually wanted the bmw 1 series coupe 120d auto but it's freaking euro5, where most cities are going to charge. 

It would be in my price range easily as I didnt mind getting an old 2011. The 2 series coupe is out of price range for me at this moment! Damn it. 😞

I had the Mk1 BMW 120d auto

Lots of fun, but inside just nowhere as nice as an Audi

How come u love the 1 series coupe so much (what about a MX5 or S2000)?

I like the torque of a diesel unit, near 180bhp is great. Full leather interior I was looking for. I had Audi A1 and a3 before, haven't been inside the 1 series coupe, but don't mind too much. The bm coupe have always look nice to me like the Audi TT. 

Mx5 are great cars, but don't think they come in diesel like the Honda too? So not efficient enough. Also I sometimes take more than one passenger so a 4 seaters helps. 

Maybe the Audi A1 or a3 is better for u then? 🙂

8 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

Ok show me your 💰 😄

I show u mine, if u show me your BM dough first! 🤣 

I once nearly bought a really nice Mk1 S8 - with double glazed windscreen and cooling fan from the sunroof :driving:

7 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

I show u mine, if u show me your BM dough first! 🤣 

I once never bought a really nice Mk1 S8 - with double glazed windscreen and cooling fan from the sunroof :driving:

Damn where I currently squat doesn't even have double glaze lol, tho it does have a ceiling fan in the lounge 🙂

Was looking to trade current car for the bm 120d, a 2011 m sports on eBay cost 5.5K. Shame that those euro 5 cars can last another 10 years and yet be no good. Staying put for a year at least now. The 2 series BM coupe 2015 need to drop more in price for me to pay just a little on trade in. 

3 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

Damn where I currently squat doesn't even have double glaze lol, tho it does have a ceiling fan in the lounge 🙂

Was looking to trade current car for the bm 120d, a 2011 m sports on eBay cost 5.5K. Shame that those euro 5 cars can last another 10 years and yet be no good. Staying put for a year at least now. The 2 series BM coupe 2015 need to drop more in price for me to pay just a little on trade in. 

Sounds like u enjoying the old colonial 'foreign correspondents' building in Asia 😅 

If I wanted a nice BM sporty as a second car, I think I prefer the original Z4 😉

Tempting! 😍 

Screenshot_2020-02-15-21-47-47-99.png

Screenshot_2020-02-15-22-04-27-95.png

Z4 is a very nice car. Would have love to own it when I was younger, now it's not practical for me. 

The superb looks very nice also, for u yeah. Me, I need a bit more compact. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

Z4 is a very nice car. Would have love to own it when I was younger, now it's not practical for me. 

The superb looks very nice also, for u yeah. Me, I need a bit more compact. 

Er, how come your LIKES only got +19 ??? 🤔 

Is it because u are so popular it's hit reset and u got MAX points +19 points? 🏆

• Haha 1

Am not bother about likes lol. 

Much more bother about good motor that cost little, reliable, suitable for what I need and safe! 🙂

Been saving for a 🏠 so have to be more prudent on choice of car now! Which is the reason economy of 60+ mpg is important. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

Am not bother about likes lol. 

Much more bother about good motor that cost little, reliable, suitable for what I need and safe! 🙂

Been saving for a 🏠 so have to be more prudent on choice of car now! Which is the reason economy of 60+ mpg is important. 

There u go, one more like FREE for u 🙂

coz, you sensible in car buying and saving for a house (unlike me, who is too old now to get a mortgage 😞 )

pS: make sure new house has a garage, so u can buy a nice classic car with classic insurance (like a 20 year old BM 1 series 😉 )

12 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

There u go, one more like FREE for u 🙂

coz, you sensible in car buying and saving for a house (unlike me, who is too old now to get a mortgage 😞 )

pS: make sure new house has a garage, so u can buy a nice classic car with classic insurance (like a 20 year old BM 1 series 😉 )

I had 2 BMW 3 series coupe in my younger days. A 318 is and 323 ci, I like the rear wheel drive of these cars. I actually also like the Audi TT auto diesel too, but again it has to be 2015 onwards, cost similar to BM 2 series coupe.  

Yes I want a garage if I can get it, cos what is the next craze for stealing things off cars? EV Battery I guess when EV are mainstream. 

I think petrol or diesel cars by then would be a bad choice to keep, they will charge for putting a tyre out onto the road let alone drive it haha.