Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

blutto

Morning, been on the Toyota scene for years and had many in my lifetime but running an Aygo at the mo as well as a Hiace that I have converted into a camper.

I recently moved on my 58 Blue to my lad and bought a 10 Black with 20K less on the clock, on closer inspection it looks like the previous owner was a bit of a messer , so a few questions.

Did the Black come with the rev counter  and fog lights as standard, and should spedo cluster have a black surround like air vents and rev counter as my Blue had a blue surround same as the air vents.

The cluster is grey at the mo and very loose and wonder if it has been replaced, there are quite a few signs that the dash area has been out for wiring purposes.

just noticed there is reference to my Corolla Compressor at the bottom ,will see if I can remove those later as I no longer have that now.

Morning, been on the Toyota scene for years and had many in my lifetime but running an Aygo at the mo as well as a Hiace that I have converted into a camper.
I recently moved on my 58 Blue to my lad and bought a 10 Black with 20K less on the clock, on closer inspection it looks like the previous owner was a bit of a messer , so a few questions.
Did the Black come with the rev counter  and fog lights as standard, and should spedo cluster have a black surround like air vents and rev counter as my Blue had a blue surround same as the air vents.
The cluster is grey at the mo and very loose and wonder if it has been replaced, there are quite a few signs that the dash area has been out for wiring purposes.
This is the dash for that model of aygo

So it's either optional extras or depends on the modelcfd84fa3ab8da56f7e05879483d4b2d2.jpg01e7a65d139bdf8202ebe375d7de8887.jpg9382c68947897a573768abda6633be24.jpg

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links