Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Workshop manual

Ant knee

Hi all

does anyone know where I could get a workshop manual for My rav4,  it’s a series3 with the 3zr-fae 2.0 petrol engine and an automatic gearbox.

I bought the Haynes book but it seems my engine isn’t covered in the book

any help would be great

cheers

Tony

Hi Ian

i have looked at that link. Thank you for posting it,  it looks like it doesn’t cover the engine fitted in my rav.

thanks anyway

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ant knee said:

Hi all

does anyone know where I could get a workshop manual for My rav4,  it’s a series3 with the 3zr-fae 2.0 petrol engine and an automatic gearbox.

I bought the Haynes book but it seems my engine isn’t covered in the book

any help would be great

cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

I’ve just bought a 59 plate XTR one, I was looking for a manual for it as well. I checked Haynes as well but no luck either, seems it’s hard to find a workshop manual for this model. Although I haven’t any issues with mine I like to have a manual in case, although with Toyotas reliability it shouldn’t get used much 😉
Iv’e only had it 4 days but I’m loving it, surprisingly responsive, love the sport mode and flappy paddles 😁

if I find one I’ll post back, perhaps you could do the same. 

cheers

Norm

You can always pay for access to the official ToyotaTechnical site, it’s a few euro and you can of course save the info if required.

Thanks for the info, I’ve got to be honest, I’m one of those old fashioned people who likes to peruse a workshop or Haynes manual and find out things and info rather than wait for something to go wrong before I remove the wrapper 😂

I wonder why the Haynes one doesn’t cover the valvematic version ? Is it too uncommon ?

Norm🙂

5 hours ago, Mr.Fixit-Norm said:

I wonder why the Haynes one doesn’t cover the valvematic version ? Is it too uncommon ?

Norm🙂

Possible because there are so many car manufacturers in the world, with so many variants of main components they would need so many different manuals it would not make economic sense to do it, sales would not justify it. I have not even looked for a Haynes manual for any of my cars over, say, the last 30 years or more. Cars, under the bonnet, have got so complicated, other then normal routine inspections fo levels of oil etc, I leave it all to the main dealer of my local garage about 100 yards away.  Having said that, I not had too many problems either due to the reliability of modern cars, generally speaking.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links