Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking about parting ways with my T-Sport

Celicadriver

A year ago my lovely son was born, and it has been beautiful having him in my life. But as the days go on, I'm restricted as to what we can and can't do when it's just us as I have a T-Sport, and the car seat we have isn't friendly with just the belt (and getting him in and out would be a nightmare so we've not bothered! Now we are also thinking about bubs number two...

The wife and I are thinking maybe we should part ways with it, and get me something a little more family friendly, like her Sportage. At least something I'll let the dog or kids in, and get a car seat in to!

So, I'm asking... What sort of value would these go for, and does this peak anyone's interest?

She's 2003 plate, roughly 90k on her. Last year I replaced the exhaust, I've just popped new tyres on her but everything else is all original including the alloys. I also have another set of rims for her.

There are minor age related marks but nothing substantial but views are recommended.

This isn't a sale by want, or greed. I'll be using the money to purchase a car that is safe for us and family friendly. We don't have any spare cash either so whatever I make will be all I have to buy the new one (so no silly offers please!) 

Thanks everyone!

Screenshot_20200206_145034.jpg

As no-one has replied, I'd suggest asking the same question on celica-club.co.uk

Good luck with the sale, Lagoon Blue is my favourite colour for the Gen 7.

That's a good call from Kev, mate..you are more likely to get interest there for a nice Celica.

I had a 2003 Celica (140) also in Lagoon Blue..loved it.

Good luck