Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 driver door switches

Bwh

Just picked up my rav4 hybrid and after driving a few miles in the dark i noticed there were no lights on the driver side door controls. eg window controls. As any body tried changing these switches so as they light up and you can see what you are doing in the dark. 

This was the first thing that I noticed as well when I went out in dark. I am a bit annoyed as nowadays these things are quite basic which you can find almost in every car. My wife’s 2008 Prius has these. Also there are no door lights that lights up when you open the door.

Have a read of this here.

plenty of options and how and to replace switch assembly.

On 2/6/2020 at 7:34 PM, Bwh said:

Just picked up my rav4 hybrid and after driving a few miles in the dark i noticed there were no lights on the driver side door controls. eg window controls. As any body tried changing these switches so as they light up and you can see what you are doing in the dark. 

Thanks Griff279 for the link, very interesting. Hope i can purchase a part in the UK. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links