Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk1 bB wiring diagram

Withavee

Open Deck picked up and so far very happy with the car. First job started is removal of heavy ziebart over spray from the rear deck and engine bay. Then need to see how the fog light and extra reversing lights have been wired in

Is there a wiring diagram available I could have a link to please, or any other data/manuals please?

Though the clips are all in place for the deck tonneau it’s something I don’t have. Quick search turned up nothing, any about at all? If not will need to find another solution. 
Also keen to meet other JDM and Toyota members, especially in the Yorkshire area, any recommendations?

Not seen one of those in a long while - it basically a scion Xb (the toaster)

the service manuals are known as a GSIC, with the iva/sva modifications its a case of following the wiring

i will have a look in the epc for you but this model has a very limited run

Edit it is listed, and it shows the parts, if they are available is another matter, the bB OD is referred to as the NCP34

BB od rear.pdf

• 1 month later...

After a few hours with a disc cutter and jig saw, I converted a cardboard pattern I made into an aluminium checker plate cover. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links