Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Premium Member - Service Discount

jw191

Hi guys, thinking about becoming a premium member. Does it give discounts on routine servicing or only out of warranty work? I did call the dealer who seemed unaware of the OC discount, however they’re checking for me. 

From the discount pages: Inchcape Toyota Basingstoke are able to offer members a discount of 15% on Labour  and 10% discount on parts - subject to special orders and provision of the membership card.

Edited by jw191
Clarification

Discounts vary from dealer to dealer - for example Inchcape Nottingham specifically state service items. There are specific contacts mentioned for each topic.

Hi James

The Premium Member discounts apply to the dealerships who are willing to offer a discount and sometimes (especially with the high turnover of staff in dealerships) the message doesn't always get passed onto new staff in the service department.
When you sign up to Premium Membership you will get a membership card which you will need to present to the dealership, but we also state that it is important to agree the discount with the service department prior to booking your car in for work.

Any further issues or if the dealership require any information regarding the discount then please message me.

Regards,   Trevor (Admin)