Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greetings from Herts

Tom.Kitchingman

Hi All,

I’m picking up a 2017 Hybrid Auris Estate this afternoon from my local dealer. Back in 2004, the 2nd generation Prius caught my attention and I test drove one with a great desire to own one. Sadly the boot space just didn’t cut it at the time with a young family. Fast forward to 2020 and I wanted to economise having run a Ford Kuga for a couple of years. It has given me an opportunity to revisit Toyota’s hybrids and my local dealer recommended an Auris estate over a Prius for our needs.

I’m looking forward to joining this community and will leave you with a link to a website that does an excellent job of explaining Toyota’s hybrid technology. I’m sure many of you will find it a fascinating read:

http://prius.ecrostech.com/original/PriusFrames.htm

All the best,

Tom.

Welcome Tom...enjoy the Auris.

Thanks Gents.

I’ve got the car now and I’m very pleased with it so far. I’ve even read the manual, which I haven’t bothered doing for previous cars that I can remember. There’s a good feeling about this car and can see it being a keeper.

Hello and welcome Tom, always pays to read the manual 😄 enjoy the club.

• Like 1

Hello Tom - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1