Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind deflectors 2006 yaris

Pandaboyz

Hi everyone, hope you are having a lovely day,

I've been looking for wind deflectors for my 2006 5dr Yaris 1.0 vvti and I've come across a couple that seem good,

but before I buy any, I just wanted to ask if anyone here knows of any that were good in terms of 'out of the box' condition, and if any parts were missing.

Here were the ones I found:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deflectors-19-468-Guards-Doors-Tinted/dp/B01CYQEOZY?ref_=mw_olp_product_details

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-YARIS-5-doors-hatchback-2005-2011-4-pc-wind-deflectors-HEKO-Tinted/181844875930?fits=Car+Make%3AToyota|Model%3AYaris%2FVitz&epid=5017024271&hash=item2a56cc9a9a:g:tdUAAOSw8Tpc3Wh-

Edited by Pandaboyz
Forgot to paste links to the products I found

I highly recommend the Heko wind deflectors, they look great and are easy to fit. Not sure I know what you mean about the "out of box condition" and "missing parts" as they should be new and complete unless otherwise stated.

45 minutes ago, stantheman1 said:

I highly recommend the Heko wind deflectors, they look great and are easy to fit. Not sure I know what you mean about the "out of box condition" and "missing parts" as they should be new and complete unless otherwise stated.

Cheers for the advice.

Out of box condition just means the condition they were in when you took them out of the box, some people have stated there's had been scratched or marked etc.

There are so many Heko fakes on eBay or listed as Heko for sub £40 a set, climair are very good quality, iirc they are Toyota oem and come in smoke or black

I fitted a 4 deflector Climair set to my car. Easy to fit on a warm summer day, stayed in place, look good, work well.

The genuine Heko's that I fitted to ours came with spring metal clips (no self adhesive tape) each deflector came in a sealed bag and packed together in a box. They look very neat and compact compared to the ones Toyota supply.