Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Find Me A Yaris Hybrid! (Sequel to Find Me An Auris Hybrid!)

Wayne2015

4 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi, my drinking it’s so minimal that I can even drive tonight, when I drink I only have a beer, only one. Tomorrow nothing, you are right I have to do a delivery. Shopping early hours might be better than after lunch. Lol 600 miles sounds like a deal, I never seen that on mine, winter shows 450 summer 550 around those figures. I still enjoy my break away from the car, only watching it through the window, can’t believe I am not driving every day. 👍

Lol

How come u not driving ?

600+ miles nice! :driving:

I think my Auris was about 400
Yaris just under 400

Yup
We got a "NHS Key Worker Status" letter too :yahoo:

Just wait until it gets below halfway on the gauge, then it will start dropping rapidly lol

Not quite got to 500. But then I could try going on the reserve. The old car had a 45 litre tank and only ever put 36 in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Wayne2015 said:

Lol

How come u not driving ?

Corona virus lockdown means no work for me,  driving is only for shopping and delivery to family in London.  Form 1000+ miles a week down to only 70-80, today’s run was pretty short 3 miles return 😂

11 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Corona virus lockdown means no work for me,  driving is only for shopping and delivery to family in London.  Form 1000+ miles a week down to only 70-80, today’s run was pretty short 3 miles return 😂

Oh

You get government 80% or self-employ help then? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

Oh

You get government 80% or self-employ help then? 🤔

That’s what government said, but we will see what happens in June, till then on lock down. There were few options for work but it’s too risky now, plus people instead become more humans they are turning into predators, have you read the paper how some low life’s destroyed the car of a lady doing medicine delivery? I rather stay at home, virus is not the only problem we have. 
Regards 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

That’s what government said, but we will see what happens in June, till then on lock down. There were few options for work but it’s too risky now, plus people instead become more humans they are turning into predators, have you read the paper how some low life’s destroyed the car of a lady doing medicine delivery? I rather stay at home, virus is not the only problem we have. 
Regards 

Hope u get it in June 🙏 

Damn those low-lives! :giljotiini:

Would have thought with less people on streets, police will have more resources ...🤔

• Like 2

There will always be low life's in any kind of situation, they maybe thinks it's a complete lockdown and people should not be out everyday with their car. 

I have no work since the lockdown and will get 80%. It's certainly good the govt are doing this to help, thus helping the economy to recover when this is all over. I guess we will be paying more tax to repay the loan the govt borrowed.

So I have time on my hand, nice at first but sometimes run out of the things to do. Keep safe.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

There will always be low life's in any kind of situation, they maybe thinks it's a complete lockdown and people should not be out everyday with their car. 

I have no work since the lockdown and will get 80%. It's certainly good the govt are doing this to help, thus helping the economy to recover when this is all over. I guess we will be paying more tax to repay the loan the govt borrowed.

So I have time on my hand, nice at first but sometimes run out of the things to do. Keep safe.

You lucky person!

I still working, and MORE things to stress about / do, as the internet is awefully slow and even video conferencing impossible (network not coping) - phone calls failed to connect :shocking: 

But, yes, we shouldn't complain, we are the lucky ones when comparing to the covid-19 patients and frontline staff :sadwalk:

• Like 3

Just came back from Lidl. No queues outside, only 2 people in front of me at the till. Got most things I wanted even pasta, plenty of boxes! Although no filtered milk which I usually get, so 2litres of normal one. Had most things in stock, not complete. 

I drove past a Aldi which were close by, roughly 10 people were in the queue outside, quickly went past that! 

Now I go to this Lidl around lunchtime weekdays to ensure no queuing outside. I have a local Sainsbury's superstore within walking distance to where I live, which I don't go due to Lidl/Aldi are cheaper as well as Sainsbury's being the only big supermarket in the area, thus usually a queue outside with the current situation. 

Yes I'm one of the fortunate ones who don't have to go work and still get paid. Hang in there people. 

• Haha 1

Just came back from Lidl. No queues outside, only 2 people in front of me at the till. Got most things I wanted even pasta, plenty of boxes! Although no filtered milk which I usually get, so 2litres of normal one. Had most things in stock, not complete. 

I drove past a Aldi which were close by, roughly 10 people were in the queue outside, quickly went past that! 

Now I go to this Lidl around lunchtime weekdays to ensure no queuing outside. I have a local Sainsbury's superstore within walking distance to where I live, which I don't go due to Lidl/Aldi are cheaper as well as Sainsbury's being the only big supermarket in the area, thus usually a queue outside with the current situation. 

Yes I'm one of the fortunate ones who don't have to go work and still get paid. Hang in there people. 

I think Aldi is more popular than LIDL

I like Aldi as they seem to have more choices and a little better layout in terms of the food stacking

But, I prefer Lidl in many ways:

1. Much much more spacious and layout car park (though slightly smaller on average with Aldi)

2. Their aisle so much more SPACIOUS and bright

3. Proper PACKING area at the til (Lidl staff just pushes them until your food falls ok the floor) :bangin: 

With all the time u have now mate, MORE reason to be on here MORE then! :boxing:

Tbf I only shopped once a week in recent times due to queues and not much stock so did not bother going more as there are more queues and low/no stock. 

I wouldn't hesitate to do more if necessary though. It's a rule not law, though there are more stocks available now. 

Hopefully when some restrictions have been lifted I need to go to the countryside by the sea/lakes for at least 5 days to unwind and de-stress for my mental health. 

25 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

Tbf I only shopped once a week in recent times due to queues and not much stock so did not bother going more as there are more queues and low/no stock. 

I wouldn't hesitate to do more if necessary though. It's a rule not law, though there are more stocks available now. 

Hopefully when some restrictions have been lifted I need to go to the countryside by the sea/lakes for at least 5 days to unwind and de-stress for my mental health. 

Mental health?

Who upset you?

You tell me, and I bring the boys round and sort em out for ya! :shuriken:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haha thanks. 

I don't suffer from mental health, but feel for those that does especially in times like this where some people don't get the social interactions and could be living alone. Even though I'm out with exercises most days of the week, it's still tough to cope. 

Had so much breaks away planned for this year. May's trip to croatia and Montenegro gone 😟. Then there are trips to Wales, lake District, dorset & gran canary planned for rest of the year! 😭

1 hour ago, snowBALLs said:

Haha thanks. 

I don't suffer from mental health, but feel for those that does especially in times like this where some people don't get the social interactions and could be living alone. Even though I'm out with exercises most days of the week, it's still tough to cope. 

Had so much breaks away planned for this year. May's trip to croatia and Montenegro gone 😟. Then there are trips to Wales, lake District, dorset & gran canary planned for rest of the year! 😭

Well, if it makes you any better, had a colleague who retired yesterday, so today was the first day to enjoy retirement with so much plans for friends, holidays , sight seeing etc ...

Worse day ever, and not sure for how long too :wolfwood:

1 hour ago, Wayne2015 said:

Well, if it makes you any better, had a colleague who retired yesterday, so today was the first day to enjoy retirement with so much plans for friends, holidays , sight seeing etc ...

Worse day ever, and not sure for how long too :wolfwood:

Don't feel good for everyone's situations. This is a bad time, just hope this ends double quick 🤞

10 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

Don't feel good for everyone's situations. This is a bad time, just hope this ends double quick 🤞

:thumbsup:

I have posted the below in the insurance forum due to Covid 19.

So I read on FB that the broker policywave have been actively getting their panel of insurers to reduce premium for their customers whose policies have commuting for work and can no longer work. Change policy to SDP +FT only without admin fee, then once you can work again reinstate the policy to how it was previously, again without admin fee.

Everyone in this situation should call up/email their insurer and ask for this, you could get a pro rota premium back.

• Like 1

I have posted the below in the insurance forum due to Covid 19.

So I read on FB that the broker policywave have been actively getting their panel of insurers to reduce premium for their customers whose policies have commuting for work and can no longer work. Change policy to SDP +FT only without admin fee, then once you can work again reinstate the policy to how it was previously, again without admin fee.

Everyone in this situation should call up/email their insurer and ask for this, you could get a pro rota premium back.

You reckon they can throw in a free bacon butty with loads of red sauce too? 🥘

24 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

You reckon they can throw in a free bacon butty with loads of red sauce too? 🥘

Can buy the butties with the money saved. Guess u have to buy your own as still have to commute to work 😬

PS: U get to enjoy the pan roof and the powerful (not) Yaris 😀

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

OK Asda

Capture.JPG

What a load of 💩 

Do they not SPRECKEN ZIE INGLISH these days 😞

Can buy the butties with the money saved. Guess u have to buy your own as still have to commute to work 😬

PS: U get to enjoy the pan roof and the powerful (not) Yaris 😀

:chair: 

:cheers:

On 4/1/2020 at 1:12 PM, snowBALLs said:

Although no filtered milk which I usually get, so 2litres of normal one.

Bro, me too! 

Filtered less plastic stinky too! :yahoo:🐮

12 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

:chair: 

:cheers:

Well u can buy butties & beers with the fuel saved on the Yaris compared to the auris. 

Been reading up on the power of the 2.0 corolla hybrid with 180+bhp, that's what I want. Heard the new Yaris is 15% more powerful than current one, so 115bhp, that's what I want from the Yaris.