Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Find Me A Yaris Hybrid! (Sequel to Find Me An Auris Hybrid!)

Wayne2015

I mean

Didn't the 1.33 petrol variant got replaced by the 1.5 petrol?

So, does the UK 1.5 petrol variant has the same 36L fuel tank? :g:

1.4 diesel that got dropped in 2012, i didn't even notice the 1.3 had been dropped - 2018 looks to be the last of them

That also applies to the 1.5 petrol ? :g:

Thought there was a separate manual for the hybrids. That’s how it was for the Auris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, flash22 said:

1.4 diesel that got dropped in 2012, i didn't even notice the 1.3 had been dropped - 2018 looks to be the last of them

Oh :gathering:

Just now, Anthony Poli said:

Thought there was a separate manual for the hybrids. That’s how it was for the Auris

Yeah

I didn't know UNTIL a month ago when I look at my Auris Hybrid manual, and that I had a non-Hybrid service book ! :shocking: 

The handbook I got includes BOTH petrol/diesel info ....:driving:

Just now, FROSTYBALLS said:

According to Toyota UK blog, the Yaris's 1.5 non hybrid engine is built in Poland - https://blog.toyota.co.uk/new-1-5-litre-petrol-engine-for-toyota-yaris

But do they have the 36 or 42L fuel tank? :g:

34 minutes ago, Wayne2015 said:

Didn't the 1.33 petrol variant got replaced by the 1.5 petrol?

The 1.5 petrol is a re-worked 1.33, and did replace the 1.33 in 2017.

• Thanks 1

Not much use for my Auris, which I no longer have :sadwalk:

But, good for others :yahoo:

Screenshot_2020-04-17-17-17-57-66.png

13 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Nah i'm just better a using google than you 😜

At least u found it (we may not)! :toast:

Not much use for my Auris, which I no longer have :sadwalk:

But, good for others :yahoo:
Screenshot_2020-04-17-17-17-57-66.thumb.png.8d90bb5a7baeaebc264ef5def729c261.png

Just what I wanted [emoji2]

Refund from Admiral :thumbup1:

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-insurer-to-give-25-back-to-drivers-as-claims-fall-during-lockdown-11976637

IMG_20200421_183245.jpg

Lucky you, I’ll probably get nothing lol

Wouldn’t say every week though. It’s the 12v Battery that is more of an issue to go flat.
That takes longer to charge, compared to the traction Battery. Which you can charge much quicker.

7 hours ago, Anthony Poli said:

Wouldn’t say every week though. It’s the 12v battery that is more of an issue to go flat.
That takes longer to charge, compared to the traction battery. Which you can charge much quicker.

(Touch wood), it's been week5 now, and once a week shopping and me car Battery still ok :driving:

(Touch wood), it's been week5 now, and once a week shopping and me car battery still ok :driving:

The only people who need to worry are the ones who don’t use the cars for weeks at a time.

• Thanks 1

Dosent most car batteries (12v) drained from week 2? 🤔 

How s week5 lockdown anyway, Ant?

• Like 1

Hi , I have the email from Toyota too. Now I am not driving it, but my baby is never forgotten. I lock and unlock doors every day, taking stuff in and out, leaving in ready mode once or twice a week for 20-30 min and one trip to London 17 miles each way, touching the wood so far so good. With this rain now I am worried for the brakes too, they become rusty and with minimal to no use this will be an issue for many people along with flat 12v batteries. I may start driving more often just to keep my brand new brakes clean. 
Regards 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi , I have the email from Toyota too. Now I am not driving it, but my baby is never forgotten. I lock and unlock doors every day, taking stuff in and out, leaving in ready mode once or twice a week for 20-30 min and one trip to London 17 miles each way, touching the wood so far so good. With this rain now I am worried for the brakes too, they become rusty and with minimal to no use this will be an issue for many people along with flat 12v batteries. I may start driving more often just to keep my brand new brakes clean. 
Regards 

What new brakes you got, Tony? :g: 

Apparently, I have GREEN STUFF brake pads at the front, my friend noticed it when he saw less front brake dust than the rear (and they were green in colour) :driving:

• Thanks 1

Nice, I recently changed all 4 brake discs, pads and wheel bearings plus new wheels and tyres. Wheel bearings and disc are Blueprint, pads are EBC Ultimax these are most suitable for hybrids because they are soft and bite very well on cold, wheels are genuine Toyota and tyres are the new model efficient grip performance by Goodyear, all done two - three weeks before lockdown, now I am only watching it sit on my drive😐, but I have another toy to play, so much fun. 👍🛴

CFEC18DC-1536-4356-AC2C-9E7BBE7ABFB2.jpeg

2822F74D-EFA5-4D9F-A5A1-8B11F77FEE00.jpeg

974D83D9-8B93-4E09-B14C-9E841EEC049C.jpeg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links