Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Find Me A Yaris Hybrid! (Sequel to Find Me An Auris Hybrid!)

Wayne2015

Brace yourself people......

Lockdown will be in place at least until early June according to some boffin within the modelling thingy...... 😞

• Sad 2

If the Beatles were alive today...

IMG_20200329_145006.jpg

• Like 1

If the Beatles were alive today...

IMG_20200329_145006.thumb.jpg.902ceb5c514661db32ee1c6248c668ca.jpg

Round here it looks like everyone is enjoying not being at work.

Just waiting until the zombie apocalypse, like Shaun of the dead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

Brace yourself people......

Lockdown will be in place at least until early June according to some boffin within the modelling thingy...... 😞

Later then that I reckon.

58 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Later then that I reckon.

He missed out the year

It should say "June 2021"

:lol1:

39 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52090441

Easter eggs!

The Derbyshire one I had seen, nothing wrong with people going there. Putting dyed in the water is quite unlawful!

Yeah 

Heard that one too! :shocking: 

It's basically like any government body - "interpret the policy/law how ever you wish!" :clap:

As regards the water dying, the 'lagoon' in question is supposedly toxic and dying the water there is a regular action to deter swimmers, so not just an action undertaken since the lockdown :

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/health/coronavirus/police-dye-water-buxton-blue-lagoon-deter-swimmers-during-coronavirus-lockdown-2521350

9 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

As regards the water dying, the 'lagoon' in question is supposedly toxic and dying the water there is a regular action to deter swimmers, so not just an action undertaken since the lockdown :

https://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/health/coronavirus/police-dye-water-buxton-blue-lagoon-deter-swimmers-during-coronavirus-lockdown-2521350

Supposedly :laughing:

It arrived "Toyota Roadside Assistance" :driving: 

But, it came with the rest of the mail which were posted a WEEK AGO (24th March) :jawdrop:

IMG20200331101843.jpg

What panic buying? 🤷‍♂️

What no loo paper to buy? 🚽

IMG_20200331_152144.jpg

IMG_20200331_152155.jpg

At 2pm had to:

First stop: Sainsbury - queuing outside :shocking:

Second stop: Farmfoods - quiet :yahoo:

Third stop: Aldi - queuing outside :crybaby:

Forth stop: another Aldi - quiet :band:

IMG_20200331_152219.jpg

IMG_20200331_152207.jpg

Those panic buyers have stocked up enough on the loo rolls so after the storm there is calm. 

Last week I did 6 days of walking to the local park each lasting 90mins odd, 8km+ per time, racking up 50km. I am still finding it mentally challenging with the lockdown, it's only the start of the second week. 13-26 weeks will be very very challenging even for an able body like me. What can u do? 😞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snowBALLs said:

Those panic buyers have stocked up enough on the loo rolls so after the storm there is calm. 

Last week I did 6 days of walking to the local park each lasting 90mins odd, 8km+ per time, racking up 50km. I am still finding it mentally challenging, it's only the start of the second week. 13-26 weeks will be very very challenging even for an able body like me. What can u do? 😞

I got a Concept2 rowing machine at home 🚣‍♂️ :laughing:

IMG20200331154223.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wayne2015 said:

I got a Concept2 rowing machine at home 🚣‍♂️ :laughing:

IMG20200331154223.jpg

By the look of the trainers, you are not going to do anything but to strap a mannequin there for show? 🙂

13 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

By the look of the trainers, you are not going to do anything but to strap a mannequin there for show? 🙂

That is a good idea..🤔 

:laughing:

• Haha 1

Hi All, 

today I visited my local Tesco extra, what a service, was it Tesco or Dorchester hotel at Park Lane 😂👍. Arrived at around 09:00 car park wasn’t full but was not empty either. One way system to go in and out, security guards greet you at the door with Good morning Sir, disinfect your trolley handles with some spray, was smelling nice and wished me a good day! Tesco in Hemel Hempstead 5️ from me. Inside some customers but not many and very well stocked, there was almost anything you look for, not as good as usually but at present time very good indeed. Shopping done in one hour and on the way home.  Afternoon cappuccino and hey, sun is out me too. The car is perfectly clean, what should I do then., let clean the drive, did a good brush around and same in the garden t the rear. That’s was my day, now ready for dinner and back to check you out. 
Cheers 🍺 Wayne, I can now drink, I don’t drive anymore, car is crying or probably not😉🚙👍

• Like 1

Hopefully the shopping madness will calm down now. Yesterday I thought I’ll nip into Aldi after work. Thought wow no queue, then I got out of the car. 10 seconds later I got back into the car and went. Today no queue because I had gone to Sainsbury’s instead

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi All, 

today I visited my local Tesco extra, what a service, was it Tesco or Dorchester hotel at Park Lane 😂👍. Arrived at around 09:00 car park wasn’t full but was not empty either. One way system to go in and out, security guards greet you at the door with Good morning Sir, disinfect your trolley handles with some spray, was smelling nice and wished me a good day! Tesco in Hemel Hempstead 5️ from me. Inside some customers but not many and very well stocked, there was almost anything you look for, not as good as usually but at present time very good indeed. Shopping done in one hour and on the way home.  Afternoon cappuccino and hey, sun is out me too. The car is perfectly clean, what should I do then., let clean the drive, did a good brush around and same in the garden t the rear. That’s was my day, now ready for dinner and back to check you out. 
Cheers 🍺 Wayne, I can now drink, I don’t drive anymore, car is crying or probably not😉🚙👍

Nice :clap: 

You still can't drink, coz u might be over the limit when you drive tomorrow night! :driving:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Anthony Poli said:

Hopefully the shopping madness will calm down now. Yesterday I thought I’ll nip into Aldi after work. Thought wow no queue, then I got out of the car. 10 seconds later I got back into the car and went. Today no queue because I had gone to Sainsbury’s instead

The calm before the storm, Ant!

The calm :laughing:

Today work issued a document to show the police, when going to and from work.

Enjoying the quiet roads at least.

Clocked up 110 miles and the car reckons another 478 miles left before I need fuel lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anthony Poli said:

Today work issued a document to show the police, when going to and from work.

Enjoying the quiet roads at least.

Clocked up 110 miles and the car reckons another 478 miles left before I need fuel lol

600+ miles nice! :driving:

I think my Auris was about 400

Yaris just under 400

Yup

We got a "NHS Key Worker Status" letter too :yahoo:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wayne2015 said:

Nice :clap: 

You still can't drink, coz u might be over the limit when you drive tomorrow night! :driving:

Hi, my drinking it’s so minimal that I can even drive tonight, when I drink I only have a beer, only one. Tomorrow nothing, you are right I have to do a delivery. Shopping early hours might be better than after lunch. Lol 600 miles sounds like a deal, I never seen that on mine, winter shows 450 summer 550 around those figures. I still enjoy my break away from the car, only watching it through the window, can’t believe I am not driving every day. 👍