Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Find Me A Yaris Hybrid! (Sequel to Find Me An Auris Hybrid!)

Wayne2015

6 minutes ago, snowBALLs said:

Ok

You passed the specsaver test :toast:

1 hour ago, Wayne2015 said:

Ok

You passed the specsaver test :toast:

Wasnt easy, I was wearing triple 👓 🙂

• Haha 1

I see my first 20 plate cars today an Aygo and a Focus

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, flash22 said:

I see my first 20 plate cars today an Aygo and a Focus

That cannot be right

You saw my 20-plate Corolla courtesy car a month ago :sleep1:

• Like 1

Not seen any in person until today tho................ while queuing for nearly an hour to get shopping

3 hours ago, flash22 said:

Not seen any in person until today tho................ while queuing for nearly an hour to get shopping

OMG :jawdrop:

I am going shopping @3pm - hope I be ok :g: 

At least I get to drive my Yaris again (been a week!) :driving:

• Like 2

Shopping at big store  after 11:30 hm, perhaps I will leave it for another day. I have done mine earlier around 9:30 and was great experience again, full of everything except many shoppers. 
Regards 

That was 9.20, but it was a NHS workers morning (8-9)

• Like 1

Queue this morning at 8:50am (pensioners hour from 9a) was 50 minute long. I sat in the car while the wife went in, after queuing that is.  So I sat in the car for an hour and half, rang a few friends etc, played some music from my USB stick, tried to set the time right (not adjusted since clocks went forward - failed, can t find setting. BUT I did find out I can now connect to mt Spotify on the mobile into  the car system via bluetooth, AND I got an email message on the car screen from a mate, sent one back, and saw the car system was mirroring my mobile with all my emails. That must of been from when I sat in the car probably 7-10 days ago and I played about with settings. Didn't know I had sorted a few things to day  - but a pleasant surprise. Worth the wait while the wife shopped.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TonyHSD said:

Shopping at big store  after 11:30 hm, perhaps I will leave it for another day. I have done mine earlier around 9:30 and was great experience again, full of everything except many shoppers. 
Regards 

Might depends on the locality

I have THREE Aldi s to pick from in my locality within 3 miles of each other:

1. Next town: always queue outside

2. Other town again queue

3. My smaller town one (in the middle of the 3) : never seen a queue ! :toast: 

But, since last week, today they have implemented the ONE PERSON from each household , had to leave my son outside in this glorious 20degrees sun :kid:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, flash22 said:

That was 9.20, but it was a NHS workers morning (8-9)

Not been to the NHS slot yet

But today at 3:30 both Asda + Aldi was fine for me (car park packed) but inside not so many :kicking:

41 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Queue this morning at 8:50am (pensioners hour from 9a) was 50 minute long. I sat in the car while the wife went in, after queuing that is.  So I sat in the car for an hour and half, rang a few friends etc, played some music from my USB stick, tried to set the time right (not adjusted since clocks went forward - failed, can t find setting. BUT I did find out I can now connect to mt Spotify on the mobile into  the car system via Bluetooth, AND I got an email message on the car screen from a mate, sent one back, and saw the car system was mirroring my mobile with all my emails. That must of been from when I sat in the car probably 7-10 days ago and I played about with settings. Didn't know I had sorted a few things to day  - but a pleasant surprise. Worth the wait while the wife shopped.

Sounds like might be easier to go OUTSIDE elderly/NHS slot time:hehe:

It could be there are MORE elderly/NHS in your area? :lady:

A week and half ago the pensioners slot 9am-10am was perfect, just small queue.

Yes we do live in an area where there are lots of oldies. They must be taking there pills earlier so they moving about earlier too. 😉

• Like 2

OMG :jawdrop:

I am going shopping @3pm - hope I be ok :g: 

At least I get to drive my Yaris again (been a week!) :driving:

Lucky you, been driving nearly every day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Anthony Poli said:

Lucky you, been driving nearly every day lol

Grrrrrrrrr! GIT! :beta:

Grrrrrrrrr! GIT! :beta:

Even working 6:15 till 12:45 on Monday morning

9 hours ago, Anthony Poli said:

Even working 6:15 till 12:45 on Monday morning

Hope you get overtime rates for that :kicking:

Hope you get overtime rates for that :kicking:

Just double time

• Like 1

Told off by Police for using own front garden :jawdrop:

Screenshot_2020-04-10-21-17-29-22.png

Lol, that is too much. I spent today 5 hrs on my driveway detailing my car, was lucky no one came to disturb me, then a quick drive around to clean the discs from rust and I met a police car 🚔, they were driving behind someone else already. 

9 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Lol, that is too much. I spent today 5 hrs on my driveway detailing my car, was lucky no one came to disturb me, then a quick drive around to clean the discs from rust and I met a police car 🚔, they were driving behind someone else already. 

Nice Tony! :toast: 

Any pics of the detailing:driving:

Nice Tony! :toast: 

Any pics of the detailing? :driving:

Hi Wayne, 

I haven’t done any pics but it looks same clean from outside but I did deep clean on door shuts, and all gaps between different panels then clay job all around and hand wax to preserve the paint. The whole car suffers from stone chips, but I mean a lot, some are very tiny and some are so large and deep that the metal is damaged under, but this is the price for excessive motorway journeys. Overall the car looks like new if you don’t pay attention to that. May take some pictures later and show them . 
Regards 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi Wayne, 

I haven’t done any pics but it looks same clean from outside but I did deep clean on door shuts, and all gaps between different panels then clay job all around and hand wax to preserve the paint. The whole car suffers from stone chips, but I mean a lot, some are very tiny and some are so large and deep that the metal is damaged under, but this is the price for excessive motorway journeys. Overall the car looks like new if you don’t pay attention to that. May take some pictures later and show them . 
Regards 

Mine the same

Looks shiny and pristine from the pics (after a wash) - but in fact it's covered with stone chips, scratches and dents :boat:

IMG_20200321_151043.jpg

IMG_20200321_151425.jpg

• Like 2

Mine the same

Looks shiny and pristine from the pics (after a wash) - but in fact it's covered with stone chips, scratches and dents :boat:

IMG_20200321_151043.jpg

IMG_20200321_151425.jpg

Nearly same colour as mine when it’s clean 😃

• Haha 2

Your cars alway look like new, I like clean cars a lot. 👍 here some pics from my job yesterday. Lockdown otherwise I will probably not pay that much of attention as I need only two days of work and the car will be dirty again, but weekly mini valet keeps it on good condition. Twice a year hand polished and first time clay bar. Here is my job from yesterday: 

CE6876C8-C2D3-4286-8719-9466BF4CBD59.jpeg

410AB497-E8AE-478C-8683-B2D2ACD1E792.jpeg

599CEDCF-0EBD-4CE4-8D28-FF656BFF618F.jpeg

21892BBA-CAEF-4737-9A27-527520E73F12.jpeg

7E4F33EC-4A09-4C08-B78D-0CF98282F412.jpeg

607C1CAB-1305-45BD-8767-76E9BFA4B8FC.jpeg

403566EE-778B-40AD-A454-03D789DDAE78.jpeg

E1B80DC2-5300-409E-A2D2-9A4C1373847C.jpeg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links