Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A.C. Recharge - how much gas?

roks

Hi All,

Bit the bullet and went to Kwik Fit to get it done,  I was pleasantly surprised to hear that "the hight side port was leaking and producing a little, re-tightening the valve sorted it." 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows how gas and oil its supposed to take, I thought  it was 800g or so. Mine only took 470g and 15ml of oil, attached print out.

AC is working and clutch is engaging etc and seems to be cold, just a bit curious did they set the machine right etc...knowing its KF.

Cheers.

20200217_203409.jpg

There is usually a sticker in the engine compartment with that information on it.

Was about to say the same a Stivino, if yours is sticker is still there, but from when I had mine done seems to remember it says 450gm.

Looked back on the old receipts and it shows 450g gas and 10ml of oil, so yours very similar.

Push a digital themometer in the central air vents and adjust the controls so all the air comes out of them on full blast, with the air con running it should  get down to 7-8c.

Thanks guys, I'll look for the sticker, there is one that has the type of gas, may have missed the small print.

Found the lable underside of the hood, 490g +/- 30g, so with the lower limit, as for the oil it just says oil no. 8, I guess that will be within limit as well.

Thanks guys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links