Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tsport and E12 lowering springs

RollaSR14yearsstillgoing

Managed to get my hands on some bilstein b8 and Eibach federn lowering springs for my corolla 1.6vvti SR the guy said they came for a tsport and didn't know that much about them? Will they fit my car even though it's not a tsport? and are they any good quality? any advise would be great cause I probably know as much as the guy who sold me them. n o t h i n g

Are you fitting a combination of two different branded lowering springs or do you have two sets? Bilstein are very good and they do a bespoke coilover setup for the E12 and yes again Eibach are a great brand.

Quality assured yes these should be great, but are they used? How much do they lower the vehicle?

As far as I can tell the E12 in hatch form uses the same suspension setup from base to TS but note the Facelift TS had revised suspension I'm not sure if it sits slightly lower or has different damping characteristics.

In the long run lowering springs can have a negative effect since the dampers are compressed as a result there is a possibility they will spring a leak. I have many times considered a suspension change on my car but I've found the ride height and comfort quite valuable over the years so I've just left it original.