Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota IQ (When rear seats are down) Tailored Boot Mat

Monkeyboy2283

I have been on the lookout for a boot mat for the IQ that is for when you have the seats down, I did receive the official one with my car but I found that it was crap as it would never sit flat when you have both the seats down.

Most places online only seem to sell a mat for when the seats are up, so I thought I would post on here that I had a mat made up by Premier Products that I would recommend, as they only start from £14 and you can get them in a ton of crazy colours if you want, I got it in black with a black trim and opted for the Luxury Carpet and it cost me £23.99 all in with shipping.

It was shipped in a few days and the quality and workmanship is top-notch.

Here is a link to the IQ seats down mat.
TOYOTA IQ (WHEN REAR SEATS ARE DOWN) (2008-2015) TAILORED BOOT MAT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Looks a bargain for what it is,

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

Was a bit sceptical when I saw the link. But have purchased one and its good! Well worth the money. Will be looking for other vehicles.

• Thanks 1

I thinks one of these would be good in our iQ, and would hopefully make the load space more level.

Did you go for the standard 'luxury' mat. Is there a feeling of luxury or is the pile very short?

Is there any stiffness to it?

Does it go around the front of the wheelarches or does it fit exactly on top of the folded seats?

A photo would be good 😉

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I went for the Luxury and I would say the pile is thicker than the standers carpet set, but we are not talking shagpile or anything, it’s still a car carpet.

The whole mat is stiff with a non-slip backing.

With regards the shape it fitted to the shape of the car and has cut-outs for the seatbelts, if you look at the link the picture is the shape you get.

Steve

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting the pics Steve. It looks just the job and seems to be a good match with the other mats.

What colour combo did you go for? Black with black striped trim or grey with grey striped trim?

I'm going to order one and want the same colour as yours.

All black, it looks a bit darker in real life. 

• Thanks 1