Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help locating this part on new Aygo

Aygoo

Trying to locate this red trim on the bumper as I know it comes in different colours .

Some dealerships have told me it part of a sticker pack for the front and back bumper ....but I'm not convinced as the pre facelift I.e 2017 shape you can see the sticker section  but in the showroom on the new shape 2019 looks like shinny plastic insert (see image bellow)

Trying to order this part in black ...I'm sure dealerships are mixing up the accessory with the older one trying to charge me almost 300£ for the sticker set 

20200219_135413.jpg

If there is a colour in this location it could be part of a sticker pack, available in Red, Silver, White or Carbon finish (see pictures) if there is a trim then underneath the trim is either Body colour or black textured depending on the original factory trim.

See the installation guide HERE

Carbon.PNG

Red.PNG

Silver.PNG

White.PNG

Thanks for this Devon Aygo ...

Might peel the red one off first unsure if it's going to be grey(colour coded ) or black underneath ...

If it is the sticker pack, it should come off very easily using a heat gun or a hot hair dryer, but be very careful and do not over heat or get too close, as you will melt the plastic part of the car under the sticker. Just apply even heat as you are peeling the sticker off and it should come off including the adhesive. Applying the new sticker will not be that easy if you have not done this sort of thing before.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links