Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Software update

Cbatoday

just been to collect the corolla st from the main agent for a repair to front wing and have had the software/firmware updated. not the one you can download from toyota but main agent only type

any idea what has been updated and what I will notice

52 minutes ago, Cbatoday said:

just been to collect the corolla st from the main agent for a repair to front wing and have had the software/firmware updated. not the one you can download from toyota but main agent only type

any idea what has been updated and what I will notice

What version is it?

There is a newer Audio version 1010 (or 1100, don't remember exactly).

44 minutes ago, OXYGEN said:

There is a newer Audio version 1010 (or 1100, don't remember exactly).

Is thats Dealer only or can it be done through usb

not to bothered about the audio update at the moment as hopefully the AA and CP will be a better add on in may

latest audio software available this date is: 1011  (ToyotaTouch 2 MM17 - Software fixes for DCU : BE-00200T-TME)

On 2/20/2020 at 9:08 AM, Cbatoday said:

Here is the pic from the car

20200220_084622.jpg

There are 3 things that can be updated

Audio is DCU ( Display control unit ) latest is 1011 on bulletin BE-00200T-TME, can be updated at dealer or via toyota-tech.eu ( chargeable access )

Navigation is MEU ( Media extension unit ) latest is 1530 on bulletin BE-00200T-TME, can be updated at dealer or via toyota-tech.eu ( chargeable access )

navdb_version is the Maps and updateable via dealer or MyToyota latest is 2019v2 ( new due April ish )

• 3 weeks later...

Just acquired my new Corolla hatch this week and getting to know stuff.

My DCU is 17TDT1EU-DA02. No navigation. Audio software version 1000 (guess that's factory default).

After a lot of "digging" I found (on this forum) a way to use Google Maps via MirrorLink, using the Floating Apps for Auto android app.

Do you know if this app will still work if I update my audio software to version 1011?

I emailed the the app support and they answered "It depends on whether your Toyota will still have the MirrorLink 1.1 feature after the update.".

• 1 year later...
On 3/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, PodiasK said:

Just acquired my new Corolla hatch this week and getting to know stuff.

My DCU is 17TDT1EU-DA02. No navigation. Audio software version 1000 (guess that's factory default).

After a lot of "digging" I found (on this forum) a way to use Google Maps via MirrorLink, using the Floating Apps for Auto android app.

Do you know if this app will still work if I update my audio software to version 1011?

I emailed the the app support and they answered "It depends on whether your Toyota will still have the MirrorLink 1.1 feature after the update.".

Hi there! I have the same setup but couldn’t find anything yet for android and nor for iPhones. Could you please share the link you mentioned here? 

• 9 months later...

hello,i have the 17TDT1EU-DA31 and someone mentioned to download this file > 17TDT1EU-DA31_0051.kwi, the thing is that i dont know if its 1 step update. for example put the file on usb and plug it in the unit and leave it to do its work? or i have to download something else?

Format usb stick to fat32...unzip download file and copy to stick. Insert stick and update