Do Not Sell My Personal Information

instrument lights

ableseaman

Should the speedometer part of the instrument cluster be illuminated when the car's lights are in the off position.  The small separate odometer part is lit but not the part which shows what speed the car is going is this a fault? we only collect this iQ2 yesterday and the speedometer only lights when the side lights etc. are on. can another advise please?

That sounds correct to me. My instrument lights only come on when lights are on. 

Thanks for this not sure if it was right. it is not the clearest of dials hoped it was a bulb or something. I am sure I'll get used to it. thank you.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:59 PM, ableseaman said:

Thanks for this not sure if it was right. it is not the clearest of dials hoped it was a bulb or something. I am sure I'll get used to it. thank you.

There is a dimming function when the lights are on press the mode button until you get the dashes up then you press the other one to dim or brighten may be on its lowest setting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1