Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

Bob110023

Hi. Has anyone experienced any insurance premium  increase due to the cat converter thefts even if no claims have been made. 

Think any insurance increase has been due to several factors, including the Government resetting the Ogden Rate, which means insurers have to pay out more to people who have been seriously injured, and rising repair costs in general. Not due specifically to cat thefts.

Hi.

If anyone needs any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dan,

We have a Toyota Vitz  which we brought from Cyprus when we relocated to the UK in 2017  and we have been insured by Adrian Flux since then.

Correct me if I am wrong but I though I read somewhere in the Toyota Membership Club that there was a discount for members insuring with Adrian Flux. As our insurance is due for renewal on the 9th April 2020 I wonder if you could be of help.

Kind regards

D Hawkins

The Toyota Owners Club (TOC) insurance arranged through Adrian Flux provides a discount of up to 15%. Try Freephone 0800 5876317 and mention that you're a TOC member.

• 1 month later...

Think any insurance increase has been due to several factors, including the Government resetting the Ogden Rate, which means insurers have to pay out more to people who have been seriously injured, and rising repair costs in general. Not due specifically to cat thefts.

You're right on that one.

Talking of which, there are not so many insurance companies, which can help veterans with some bonuses, but when we've been looking for such insurance agency for our dad - we've got this one ( https://www.americaninsurance.com/auto-insurance-veterans ), with all the needed options and great discounts because he is a veteran. That's great how some companies care about it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links