Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MyT app

RabButler

The same problems in Croatia. Myt didn't report anything for 3 days, didn't have fuel usage average for 10 days.. Yesterdays it came back, but detailed drive info reports error.

Poslano sa mog SM-N975F koristeći Tapatalk

My T still reports "Error" , but I'd be interested if anyone sees any strange data on the PC desk top reports, if you go into 

Driving Analytics

Quite funny! My report is showing "Highway" mileage as a % of time  (Motorway) when I have not been on the motorway since before the lock down And an annual top speed of 136mph!🤣

This week I travelled at a top speed of 116 mph, around my home town, apparently. Whilst I suspect a few local drivers do achieve this in 30mph zones, I don't think the Corolla is capable of that speed even downhill on a motorway. 

I attach the weekly report, not been on motorway, and didn't use car on Tuesday. I wonder if the data is being mixed up, although, only the high performance Toyota models, would achieve 116mph.

image.thumb.png.863754abbf4ea219febb398a9db1a4e8.png

I queried Toyota IT services about MyT not working properly and got an answer back saying they were hoping an update would fix it. Well I just updated the app and the route data is back on my device so maybe their optimism was justified.

Likewise. I contacted Toyota and they told that it was sorted but that you need to drive the car to recover any missing trips. It now seems to ok. 

Hi All, a bit of advice required please regards the app. It tells me it is 88% on status. Trying to Register and connect multi media device. I have pressed set up in car and it is not showing the screen with connectivity, in fact I am not getting the Set up screen with the apps on as in general, display, audio, connectivity, map, navigation, traffic and Toyota on line. It asks for serial number so I thought I could put that in to register, but I can’t seem to find where that is either. I am thinking mine is touch 2 and generation 2 being 2020 model. Any help gratefully received, thanks Roger. 

4 hours ago, Roger F said:

Hi All, a bit of advice required please regards the app. It tells me it is 88% on status. Trying to Register and connect multi media device. I have pressed set up in car and it is not showing the screen with connectivity, in fact I am not getting the Set up screen with the apps on as in general, display, audio, connectivity, map, navigation, traffic and Toyota on line. It asks for serial number so I thought I could put that in to register, but I can’t seem to find where that is either. I am thinking mine is touch 2 and generation 2 being 2020 model. Any help gratefully received, thanks Roger. 

On the MyT app

Press "cog" on top RH corner

Press "Cog Settings"

Select car Tab

Turn on/Activate connected services

Register Multimedia ( has step by step guide )

In car to get to the correct area

Press setup button

Onscreen LH menu scroll down to online

Toyota online

Thanks, I have gone through those steps. Think I have done it ok. Will it go to 100% on completion status when I have registered. 

22 hours ago, Roger F said:

Thanks, I have gone through those steps. Think I have done it ok. Will it go to 100% on completion status when I have registered. 

There is one step that needs to be completed by a dealer ( usually pre delivery ) where the car chassis number needs to be linked to your MyT account username. Do you know if this was done ( did your dealer ask for your username email)?

If not PM me with your chassis number and user email and I can link them for you 

On 5/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, Devon Aygo said:

On the MyT app

Press "cog" on top RH corner

Press "Cog Settings"

Select car Tab

Turn on/Activate connected services

Register Multimedia ( has step by step guide )

In car to get to the correct area

Press setup button

Onscreen LH menu scroll down to online

Toyota online

I've followed these steps and managed to register my multimedia device because it shows in MyT on my iPhone and in MyToyota web site.

How do I get the car to upload trip statistics etc?

1 hour ago, Guido Brunetti said:

I've followed these steps and managed to register my multimedia device because it shows in MyT on my iPhone and in MyToyota web site.

How do I get the car to upload trip statistics etc?

See Devon Auto's post above.