Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

C-HR purchased

Starensis

Hi all,

So yesterday I agreed to buy a 2018 Excel with 8500 miles registered. 
There was some scuffing to front bumper - which they promised to repair, other than that, it looks nice. Silver in colour ( Silverstream? ).

It has front and rear Dashcam fitted by Halfrauds. I’ve asked them to remove it and fit one they are offering. It also has some extras added by previous owner. Bumper corner protectors, door handle protection film and rear bumper protection trim.

Also want to add some wind deflectors to front and rear. So, some suggestions of decent sets at reasonable price would be appreciated. 👍

One last request for info - does anyone know if Sat Nav updates are free and if a new update is available?

I imagine it will take a while to get everything set up to my liking, but looking forward to my first newish car for 10 years. 

Congrats on the new purchase, sat nav updates are free for the first three years, the latest version being 6.14.0 new updates are released twice a year in Spring and Autumn.

Toyota also offer wind deflectors:

Capture.PNG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links