Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

LED- replacement

AT.

hi,i would like to replace all the lights in the car with LED lighting, the interior, headlights, parking lights, and licence plate lights. I was wondering if any of you had done this before and if there are any products you would recommend. i have a toyota avensis estate 2004.

thanks in advance 🙂

Hi!

I replaced the interior lights with LEDs and it looked great. I bought a premium kit from eBay who had all the bulbs necessary for the interior, also replaced the front parking lights with led.

As for Headlights, some bulbs give a lot of glare but don't iluminate the road very well

thanks, could you send me the for the premium kit link? (did it come with bulbs for the parking light and the plate light?)

headlight-  have you replaced them?. and do i only need to replace the bulb.?

Thanks again

So the interior bulbs kit is this one: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Avensis-T25-Full-LED-Interior-Premium-Kit-11-SMD-Bulbs-White-Error-Free/153448678829?hash=item23ba4105ad:g:VZ4AAOSwY7hdAkU0

This is pure White, not that bluish light. This is only for interior.

Regarding the parking lights, i bought from Retrofitlab when I bought the projectors to replace the old HID projectors, so I can't help much in terms of headlights

Look's the same. Well, it's the same seller with different account but same product ahah

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links