Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many guys own Toyota Camry ?

isabellafishera

• 2 weeks later...

.... Well, mebbies those who haven't the benefit of testdriving something else?

🙂

2sav

Moved to the Camry club.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just spent a couple of hours giving her a good clean - passes the time whilst we're cooped up in our homes.

IMG_0881.JPG

• Like 2

Am considering a Toyota hybrid between a Camry an RAV4 but not in a hurry under the current circumstances

• 6 months later...

I do, and I'm quite happy with mine one. especially impressed with the MPG. 

• 4 weeks later...

Have one on SORN at mo, been off road for 4-5 years, 1997 V6, regularly start it up every 2 months and move to ensure brakes don't seize, bringing back to life early next year, took it off road at 198,000 miles, exhaust gone (got one to put on  it) and tired suspension

• 4 months later...

I've been an owner of Camry couple months, but have changed for RAV4 not long ago... Can't say that I'm complaining about the switch!

On 4/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Rolando1 said:

Am considering a Toyota hybrid between a Camry an RAV4 but not in a hurry under the current circumstances

Interesting choice there J.  Two different beasts. Can I ask why your choice is between a Camry, super saloon, and a RAV4.???

3 hours ago, Catlover said:

Interesting choice there J.  Two different beasts. Can I ask why your choice is between a Camry, super saloon, and a RAV4.???

I liked both cars, the Camry for the refinement and build quality plus the rarityof it. Rav4 for the space and practicality (I was referring to the previous gen RAV4 the newer shape is out of my price range).

All moot now as bought a Corolla TS 1.8 about 2 weeks ago. 

Seen quite a few Corolla's near me mostly as taxis.

4 hours ago, lina.t88 said:

I've been an owner of Camry couple months, but have changed for RAV4 not long ago... Can't say that I'm complaining about the switch!

Did you have the Camry hybrid?

J, I like the looks of the TS. The hatch doesnt pull anything with me but the estate, yes, a better looking car.  What colour???

5 hours ago, lina.t88 said:

From their profile, I suspect Lina may be in the US.

2 hours ago, Catlover said:

J, I like the looks of the TS. The hatch doesnt pull anything with me but the estate, yes, a better looking car.  What colour???

Solid white. I think you could be tempted away from a Prius with the TS 😜

20 hours ago, Rolando1 said:

Did you have the Camry hybrid?

Yes! The transitioning between brakes and handling capabilities could use some smoothing out in my experience 

• 1 month later...

Toyota Camry is awesome.

• 1 month later...

I was choosing between a Camry and a Tundra but eventually gave preference to a SUV because in my terrain it is a better choice :)

• Like 1

had a 1997 3.0 gx about 11 years ago wish i had never sold it wonderful car thruxton grey and i put 17" wheels of an Auris t180 using 10mm spacers on the back so they didn't rub the shocks  looked fabulous 

On 3/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, Rolando1 said:

I liked both cars, the Camry for the refinement and build quality plus the rarityof it. Rav4 for the space and practicality (I was referring to the previous gen RAV4 the newer shape is out of my price range). All moot now as bought a Corolla TS 1.8 about 2 weeks ago. Seen quite a few Corolla's near me mostly as taxis. Will get it soon.

I also would prefer the old Rav4 to the new one. These angular lines are beyond my tasting likes 🙂

On 6/29/2021 at 10:58 PM, toy fan said:

had a 1997 3.0 gx about 11 years ago wish i had never sold it wonderful car thruxton grey and i put 17" wheels of an Auris t180 using 10mm spacers on the back so they didn't rub the shocks  looked fabulous 

I heard from a lot of my friends that old Toyotas are superior to modern machines in terms of reliability.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I owned a 1992 3litre estate (wagon) for 16 years, and loved it to bits. I traded it eventually for an Avensis estate that was OK but never as good as the Camry. I then moved on to a Lexus RX450h, and one of the main reasons was, it has got fundamentally the same engine as the Camry just with the Hybrid bits bolted on, and my next car? Same again please!

• 1 year later...

I've owned 4, love these cars!

2006 Camry XLE V6 (sold)

2007 Camry XLE I4 (sold)

2013 Camry XLE hybrid

2018 Camry XLE hybrid

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I own 2 Camry's and a Paseo.

1995 Camry 2.2 manual

1996 Camry 2.2 auto

1996 Paseo 1500 manual