Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermaket speaker

Amir-Naji

Hello,

I have a Corolla Hybrid, and I want to change the Speakers of the front door, and I have two questions:

1. What size of speaker I can fit in?

2. Is there any speaker recommendation for the Corolla?

Thank you in advance.

6 hours ago, Amir-Naji said:

Hello,

I have a Corolla Hybrid, and I want to change the speakers of the front door, and I have two questions:

Thank you in advance.

I have a corolla 2019. Speakers are not bad. I've just fitted underseat subwoofer and that does the trick. Deeper bass without losing space.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TazUddin said:

I have a corolla 2019. Speakers are not bad. I've just fitted underseat subwoofer and that does the trick. Deeper bass without losing space.

How did you manage to fit it? What kind of subwoofer was it? I was thinking of upgrading it as well but thinking of space as the HB is so cram of space

6 hours ago, Amir-Naji said:

Hello,

I have a Corolla Hybrid, and I want to change the speakers of the front door, and I have two questions:

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Don't forget  doing such replacements will probably invalidate the warranty, should you have any problem with the rest of the audio system.

12 hours ago, oldcodger said:

Hi,

Don't forget  doing such replacements will probably invalidate the warranty, should you have any problem with the rest of the audio system.

What exactly do you mean by the audio system? Is the navigator included? 

7 minutes ago, Amir-Naji said:

Better to ask your Toyota Dealer, its their warranty.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2020 at 8:26 PM, Auris2010 said:

How did you manage to fit it? What kind of subwoofer was it? I was thinking of upgrading it as well but thinking of space as the HB is so cram of space

Sorry I know super late reply. It's a pioneer under seat subwoofer. Just type it into Amazon or eBay you'll see it. Don't know the model number. I got it fitted in the shops as I'm not to handy with electrical stuff. It's under the front passenger seat so takes up no space at all and is hidden well. 

Funny that the dealers doesn't offer aftermarket Speakers. If the price is fair, I think they could sell pretty well. 

On 2/28/2020 at 9:14 AM, Amir-Naji said:

Audio system is head unit  Speakers, wiring  amps, canbus modules and any consequential damages caused by the modification. The dealer would need to prove the modification cause the fault. As for aftermarket  Speakers manufacturers offer upgraded systems instead. Using aftermarket speaker  would be a minefield for dealers as everyone will have different preferences to brands and type of speaker and the amount of people who would take up the offer would be limited, so not cost effective for the dealer. 

Hi

I use Focal (HERE) in my Auris they are direct fit and have the correct plug for the speaker so no modifications are required.

They sound fantastic after break in cost me £110.

your need a rivet gun to fit the new speakers 

• Like 1