Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed camera warning volume

Doris

I just bought a new Corolla Excel and am a bit stumped. Is it possible to turn up the volume of the warning beeps for the speed camera warning? I have read the manual from front to back and am none the wiser. All warning sounds are hardly audible, just a very quiet beep. Could anyone help please?

• Like 1

Don’t think you can adjust volume for speed camera warnings although you could try adjusting the volume in settings for the navigation prompts to see if this makes a difference as the sat nav does show the speed cameras and distance to camera

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:09 PM, Rosgoe said:

Don’t think you can adjust volume for speed camera warnings although you could try adjusting the volume in settings for the navigation prompts to see if this makes a difference as the sat nav does show the speed cameras and distance to camera

Just had a response from Toyota Customer Relations.Following having confirmed that there is a warning sound,all be it very weak,which I can not detect,my only option according to them,  is to take it to the Automobile Ombudsman!!!!!

No problem hearing the speed camera warnings in my car.  

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links