Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1996 Carina E GLi - For Sale

PaulinhoT

Well I didn't think I would be doing this so soon, but basically a change of circumstances has pushed me into listing one of my Carina's for sale.

Here's the information:

The Carina E GLi was first registered in 1996, so sits on a "P" plate, and is in Toyota White.

The car has had 2 previous owners, and sits on 73,333 miles at the moment.

The MOT is until late July 2020, leaving 4 months MOT, and to be honest I don't see any issues in it going through again.

The Carina is a 2.0L GLi Automatic model, so features electric mirrors, a sunroof, central locking, and a alarm.

Both key alarm fobs are here, and both the grey key and black key are present.

The car has some paperwork, i.e. a stamped up service book, previous MOT's, some receipts for various items, i.e. Battery etc.

The car was serviced by the owners grandson, which I know to be true as he works at the same Ford dealership that I do, so the car really wants for nothing, other than to be used.

Now like with every car of this age, it does carry some marks, mainly on the bumpers, but for it's age, it's really clean.

Some of you that follow my thread regarding my Carina track car, I had originally purchased this to use for spares, but it's actually far too clean, and in far better a condition of my other car.

Sadly as posted above, I need to sell it, so I'm asking £850 o.n.o

Here's some pictures to look at.

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Here's some of the interior, please P/M me if your interested, or add a comment.

(Please note, I've not really cleaned the car, just passed some warm water over it).

4.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last two, please feel free to ask any questions.

2.jpg

5.jpg

• 2 months later...

hi car still for sale

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links