Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Introducing Nancy

Wiz201

Having a nice new car day, first place in public she had to go to was the hospital as I had a blood test. Going to give her a blast down the motorway later.

88177373_10220638101838976_658376644905402368_o.jpg

89479810_10220637567425616_8128654546063851520_o.jpg

• Like 3

Very smart!

Very nice...enjoy.

1 hour ago, Wiz201 said:

Having a nice new car day, first place in public she had to go to was the hospital as I had a blood test. Going to give her a blast down the motorway later.

88177373_10220638101838976_658376644905402368_o.jpg

89479810_10220637567425616_8128654546063851520_o.jpg

Lovely car, good health to enjoy. I wouldn’t go mad on the motorway stay well within the speed limits and vary the speeds if it’s a totally new car.

41 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Lovely car, good health to enjoy. I wouldn’t go mad on the motorway stay well within the speed limits and vary the speeds if it’s a totally new car.

yeah when I said a blast, it was a gentle one lol. I made sure I braked gently as well.

She looks champion, Isobel.......And to be fair Nancy suits her more than Bianca!

Have fun together!

All the best. :thumbsup:

Congrats Wiz201,

Gosh...it just made me realise...our old Mark Aygo’s are beginning to look pretty dated now!!! But still cute 😂 

• Like 1

Awesome car!

These wheel covers look great, they look like rims, I wish I had the same on mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zuh said:

Awesome car!

These wheel covers look great, they look like rims, I wish I had the same on mine.

yeah they're great and much easier to keep clean than alloys

My Prius Excel (top of the range) is fitted with 15” wheels. 17” are standard and are alloys with low profile tyres. Apart from being an harder ride, it’s easier to “kerb” low profile tyres. So, I searched for a used Prius with 15” wheels, not knowing they had wheels trims looking like alloys. It was a tough search cause I was buying 2nd hand, wanted Hypersonic Red, with leather seats, with JBL 10 speaker system..... which narrowed it down to an Excel. Found one 100 miles from where I live, got it. Only then did I realise it had wheel trims on top of alloy wheels. No one has queried it, the trims do look very much like alloys, and yes, I have touched a kerb or two that would have basically ruined the looks of an alloy wheel and cost a lot to put right. So yes, made to look good, wheel trim covers can look really good.

• Like 1