Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

John Stride

Hi, My annual Insurance is coming due and am looking to better the present one at  £ 364 ? for 

my 2.4 diesel 4X4  MPV,  or am I asking too much?

Who knows.?...depends on your personal situation/requirements etc.

Have you checked with Adrian Flux.?...link on this site...it's who I use for my V6 Estima.

On 3/4/2020 at 5:12 PM, RUToyota said:

Who knows.?...depends on your personal situation/requirements etc.

Have you checked with Adrian Flux.?...link on this site...it's who I use for my V6 Estima.

Adrian Flux is my Insurance for the last few years, sole Driver since 1940/50, never had an accident no points on my licence etc, 

Well, that seems a high premium to me...wonder what the reasons are.?

..,.have you considered having a word with Dan (A.Flux)....you can pm him from this site..see if he can do anything.

I've used Flux for years now..always had fair premiums,,,I certainly don;t pay £364..!!..and I have fully comprehensive cover.

Adrian Flux offer Toyota Owners Club members up to a 15% discount. Contact Dan or a member of his team @Adrian Flux, mention you're a member of Toyota Owners Club, and see whether that helps in lowering your premium.

Tel: Freephone  0800 5876317. 

I insure with A Flux have done for many years always satisfied with their service.

• 3 years later...

Hi, I currently have an Avensis Verso insured with LV at c. £280 with 10+ years NCB. Considering an Estima Hybrid (2016/17) and rang Adrian Flux (LV said they wouldn't quote). Was staggered that AF said c. £900 / £1000. Any other suggested  brokers / insurers to try much appreciated.

Mark Richard (brokers)..Bristol/Bath...never used them but peeps have said they are generally good with Estimas..?

• Like 1

NCB has changed the Max you have is 9+ years when you change insurers, insurance cost have gone up this year on average by £100 (just renewed, and it was up by £45)

imports are always more expensive to insure due to parts cost what means they will more than likely written off 2.4, 2.4 hybrid or 3.0 v6 puts up the risk factor

7 seat rav4 ? Proace ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mi Amigo said:

Hi, I currently have an Avensis Verso insured with LV at c. £280 with 10+ years NCB. Considering an Estima Hybrid (2016/17) and rang Adrian Flux (LV said they wouldn't quote). Was staggered that AF said c. £900 / £1000. Any other suggested  brokers / insurers to try much appreciated.

There's a thread pinned in the Estima forum that has suggestions from other Estima owners, although the thread hijack crew has been at itv:whistling1: so it's a bit long :laugh: 

17 minutes ago, flash22 said:

NCB has changed the Max you have is 9+ years

I didn't know that! When did that happen?? Cheeky gits!! I was wondering why even tho' I keep selecting 15+ or whatever when mass requesting quotes they always come back as 9+...!

Got a great price from NFU mutual, over the phone not on the web, didnt bat an eyelid at the import or a London postcode. 

• Like 1

Thanks both for the pointers. I actually have an NFU Mutual store in town so will give them a visit. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Good luck! Let us know how you get on! :smile: 

Yeah..be interesting to know how you get on with NFU..they have a good rep generally for service etc but thought to be expensive.?

• Like 1

Mi Amigo,ask your Co why so high,they may give you a deal,I did it same Co.  I did the usual Market searches,same result ,cheapest nearly a grand upto 2 grand,all unknown Co's,main ones not quoting. this all this month,renewers could be in for a shock.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links