Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Sale Corolla 1.6 SR G6

Wayne 74

Hi just reading about the g6 sr 1.6 they are getting rare .i have a sr 1.6 g6 with good rally shocks aolloys just 80.000 on the clock looking to sell but not for peanuts been sitting on my drive for 2years.strated it up straight away .if you want to see it look for the car its black w reg on google its pic with trix i think if not get in touch send pics .no time wasters looking for about £1500 lowerst is £1200.car is getting really rare with low milage.got scorpion exhaust spoiler on the back that will sell for £200 alone 

On 1/8/2011 at 6:14 PM, Bong Water said:

Is the 4AFE chain or belt do you know mate?

I think i'm going to save up for a facelift 1.6 SR and put a set of eibachs on it, according to Parkers the facelift 1.6 VVTI SR comes with a 6 speed box. Its a god damn ugly car but as long as its reliable and is fun to drive I dont give a toss as a flat is prioity over cars at the moment. I'll sell the T-Sport after i've saved up and bought one as I cant be without a car, shouldnt have a problem selling the T-Sport as its minty fresh, i'll miss it like mad but needs must 😞

On 1/8/2011 at 6:14 PM, Bong Water said:

Is the 4AFE chain or belt do you know mate?

I think i'm going to save up for a facelift 1.6 SR and put a set of eibachs on it, according to Parkers the facelift 1.6 VVTI SR comes with a 6 speed box. Its a god damn ugly car but as long as its reliable and is fun to drive I dont give a toss as a flat is prioity over cars at the moment. I'll sell the T-Sport after i've saved up and bought one as I cant be without a car, shouldnt have a problem selling the T-Sport as its minty fresh, i'll miss it like mad but needs must 😞

I have one sr 1.6 black 80 miles on it w reg

On 1/8/2011 at 6:04 PM, reidy said:

The G6R is the "hot hatch" version with 1.6 engine and the 6 speed box, the G6 has the 6 speed box but has the 1.3 engine. Both very rare cars, currently only one G6R on ebay and one G6 on autotrader.

Both the SR and G6R use the same 1.6 engine (4AFE), I suspect the differences will be down to the way the car handles and looks

I owned a 1999 1.3 SR for 8 months and I must say that its one of the best cars I've owned, It'd done 103k when I bought it and it handled like a go kart, the build quality was excellent and it was really cheap to run too. Big fan of that era of corolla

I've got a g6r 1.6 vvt wreg 80 .000 on the clock got e11 facelift very good car

Hi Wayne,

You are aware this post is from 2011   ?!

If you look in the Toyota Forum main page you will see there is a separate For Sale page , which might get more attention ; pics will help;  could also post on places like Autotrader.

Topic split and moved to the For Sale section.