Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T - Sport

tarantula_123

Just testing the water and seeing if anybody would be interested in buying my beloved CTS. I'll try and get some pics up later today as I need to clean her up, so look forward to some offers being thrown at me. The circumstances are, sadly a couple of weeks ago somebody went down the side of my car at night with theirs, but didn't leave their details. I was going to repair her myself but have got another car now (MK1 Octavia VRS). I've took her to a body shop and they told me if I can get a colour matched wing and doors second hand, they would repair the rear quarter and where it goes down to the door jams and blend the paintwork for around £400. The damage does not affect the cars drive in any way.

Shes a 2003 5dr model in metallic black. The overall paintwork before the damage was i'd say average-good. The interior I would say is good-very good. Black leather seats all round, standard factory stereo and sat nav with wheel controls. 

What I've done to her:

Engine - 108k, runs like a dream. Recently been in garage for timing cover gaskets, front crank seal, timing chain tensioner o - ring, lift bolts. I didn't bother with a timing chain replacement kit as the mechanic said the condition of the existing one was perfectly fine. She has a new radiator (Nissens), new genuine Toyota thermostat, brand new Samco coolant hose kit (white), full flush with genuine Toyota coolant. New water pump. She had a genuine second hand heater matrix (common fault) fitted by SJ Autosports a couple of years ago. I have always serviced her myself and about a month ago had all the usual filters replaced. She has NGK Iridium plugs and have been in since I bought her (around 4-5 years ago). Running Fuchs Titan Race Pro oil (always had 5w-30 in my ownership). The gearbox has Millers Nanodrive fitted, and was done a year or two ago by myself. I'm not sure if the clutch or flywheel has ever been done, but I've had my fun in her for 4-5 years and she has not shown any signs of going. I was going to have the rocker cover powder coated before this happened, so still have the gasket kit for this which is new/unfitted.

Wheels  - Had the stock alloys powder coated at Fast alloys Birmingham in gloss black, may have a few light chips on the front left wheel. The tyres are 205/55 all round Michelin Pilot Sport 3's. 

Suspension - Brand new Vogtland suspension kit fitted by myself, with brand new front top mounts. Replaced front suspension arms, lower ball joints, track rods and drop links in the process. The front wheel bearings were both done a few years ago as well. I don't think the rears have been done in my ownership.

Exhaust - Had a Powerflow cat back exhaust fitted a few years ago. Still have receipt, with an alleged lifetime warranty. She moans well.

Brakes - All round Pagid discs and pads. Again, was due to re-haul all calipers and powder coat them. Still have a Big Red caliper repair kit for the car at home, new in the box. She was fully flushed with Pagid fluid before.

Windows - Tinted all round. Sun strip also.

Honest Problems:

I had the air-con re-gassed a while ago, then it went after a few weeks. Still showed pressure in the system, so I had SJ Autosports send me a genuine second hand compressor again as I was advised it could be the clutch sticking. I fitted this and it worked for a while, but now has gone again. Am not sure for this one. Could be the relay switch, could be the condenser, could be the second hand compressor was faulty as well. 

Lights - Headlight out on one of them, which is strange as I not long ago fitted them with Ring Automotive ones as the MOT tester failed me for having an LED kit fitted. I lost the original retaining clips as the box got threw away with them in. Also, the front left interior light seems dimmer than the right. I removed this a while ago and found the metal contact is not tight enough, so that would need to be modified some how.

Will be sad to see her go, as I was close to finishing my project on her. I'd like to think somebody would repair her and carry it on. I understand the value to me is a lot greater than the market value atm, but I know what she is worth in reality, and know what I'd be prepared to accept. Any questions feel free to drop me a message.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links