Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New car has arrived !

Aygoo

We'll much better mpg then my last car a steady 57-60mpg on the way back home .

The clutch seems better then the pre facelift  no clunking noise on slow moving traffic .

Pulls better off the line . Less noise in the cabin and not sure if I'm imagining things but suspension has less roll .

Any way first mod done as soon as I got home replace the mirror covers to black .I think it looks better my self but each to there own .

Before and after ....

20200307_194206.jpg

20200307_183749.jpg

• Like 2

yeah I noticed my 2020 Aygo has less noise in the cabin, and the MMT auto is a lot smoother.

2 hours ago, Aygoo said:

We'll much better mpg then my last car a steady 57-60mpg on the way back home .

The clutch seems better then the pre facelift  no clunking noise on slow moving traffic .

Pulls better off the line . Less noise in the cabin and not sure if I'm imagining things but suspension has less roll .

Any way first mod done as soon as I got home replace the mirror covers to black .I think it looks better my self but each to there own .

Before and after ....

20200307_194206.jpg

20200307_183749.jpg

Welcome to the forum, lovely car, I’ve always had black Toyota’s, in my humble opinion there is no color  looks as good as black when it is washed and polished 👏

You might be right Bernard, but we get too much in the UK which immediately spoils the effect. In my 55 years old driving, neither I nor the wife have owned a black car.  Rented a car on holiday in Portugal once and it was a black Renault Twingo, and they took off wheel trims. It looked proper boring.

14 hours ago, Catlover said:

You might be right Bernard, but we get too much in the UK which immediately spoils the effect. In my 55 years old driving, neither I nor the wife have owned a black car.  Rented a car on holiday in Portugal once and it was a black Renault Twingo, and they took off wheel trims. It looked proper boring.

I suppose that I should have added Joe, that I’m a bit of a traditionalist as well 😝

Update for the Aygo .....

Standard silver trim to the black trim  stereo surround and gear surround  just need to swap over  the hazard switch and the blank switch 

Led bulb upgrade before and after .... 5 minutes to fit .

20200313_222107.jpg

20200313_222124.jpg

20200313_222723.jpg

20200313_222932.jpg

20200313_223039.jpg

• Like 1

Oz,

Where did you source the Tail Pipe ?

Tel

Nice car and modding. 

Yes the red mirror cover does stands out but in the wrong way so reverting to car colour is a right move. 

Another thing I'm always looking into is if tyre size is ok for the car. At least I found the standard size on the Yaris hybrid below top trim to be on the skinny and bad side, so I always go wider 10-20mm. Don't know how the Aygo fare on that. 

Reading your thread, with interest as I bought an indentical x trend. I think the wing mirrors, and the interior mods I might do at some point to mine.

thanks for showing us your updates.

Next up something for the side sills  don't fancy spending on the official ones so went for these.

Didn't bother fitting  with the rear ones as the curve of the floor area on the rear was a bit too tricky to apply.(plus dont carry rear passenger too often )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123876301976

20200323_115934.jpg

20200323_121607.jpg

20200323_121554.jpg

• Like 2

Oz

Did you try to give me the source of your Tail Pipe Mod please ?The Post above is Blank

Tel

17 hours ago, Aygoo said:

Next up something for the side sills  don't fancy spending on the official ones so went for these.

Didn't bother fitting  with the rear ones as the curve of the floor area on the rear was a bit too tricky to apply.(plus dont carry rear passenger too often )

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123876301976

20200323_115934.jpg

20200323_121607.jpg

20200323_121554.jpg

Very practical, can potentially save a lot of scuffs, maybe chips etc.

Or so sure with the tail pipe mod.  Looks good, but on my Prius, being so low, I pretty sure it would rub the ground when I go over a speed jump, some humps round here are a bit aggressive.

4 years with my pre face-lift aygo 66 I'm getting 50-55mpg but I'm traveling 8 miles just 1way to work and do 200 miles a week
It's now bad considering most of my travelling is national speed and motorway

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It looks like it's sticking it's tongue out!  😉

Vulgar little beast, you need to have a word with it....

• 2 weeks later...

Update wind deflectors fitted fairly straightforward .

These are Heko branded .

20200409_190635.jpg

20200409_190755.jpg

20200409_190725.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Aygoo said:

Update wind deflectors fitted fairly straightforward .

These are Heko branded .

20200409_190635.jpg

20200409_190755.jpg

20200409_190725.jpg

A beauty there, congrats on the new car, if i may ask...why you didn’t opt for the matching rear wind deflectors to complete the set or even the look? Just curious

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

A beauty there, congrats on the new car, if i may ask...why you didn’t opt for the matching rear wind deflectors to complete the set or even the look? Just curious

Thanks 

I didn't know you could get them for the rear ,due to being pop out windows 🤔

18 minutes ago, Aygoo said:

Thanks 

I didn't know you could get them for the rear ,due to being pop out windows 🤔

Sincere apologies, I wasn’t aware that they’re pop out window panes, in-which case I doubt they make them, so sorry.